Good Condition for its age, some fraying of dust cover edges.
1953 Henry Schuman - New York
Alfred C Moorhouse
Senior Lecturer in Classsics at University of Wales
The Story of the Development of Alphabets and Writing as one of man's great cutural achievemnts.
There haven't been any reviews for The Triumph of the Alphabet; a History of Writing [1953 Hardcover] by Alfred C. Moorhouse yet.
The Again Shop Refund Policy
The Again Shop wants all customers to be completely satisfied. Our policy is %u201CSatisfaction Guarantied%u201D. This means if you are not satisfied with your order you can within ten (10) days from when you placed the order or within three (3) after you received the order you can return the product for any reason and request a full refund of the price of the product. (shipping not included).
The Again Shop
84 W Mallard Ln
Swanville, ME 04915
122 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.62
Direct Commission (DC): $0.73
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.65
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.24
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Books department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 122.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.73 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.