Web Design/ Web Programming Free Ebook : The Art & Science of We
The Web may be growing fast, but its foundation stretches back through years and decades of electronic publishing history. In this chapter, we'll look back at how the intersection of traditional publishing and early databases influenced the way the Web was built. Why is that important? Because we need to deconstruct the basic philosophy of Web design: how the integration of structure, style, and behavior form the basis of our thinking about development on the Web today. Then, from the theoretical to the concrete, we'll look at how that underlying theory applies to the technologies that make up the Web, as well as the collaboration of Web teams, and the interconnection of the people and the technologies they use. Through that lens, we can look at today's Web interfaces.
Charles Goldfarb liked to get people lost.
It was 1966. Two years out of Harvard, the young lawyer was already bored with the frustrating redundancy of preparing briefs for the firm that employed him. To burn off some energy, Charles would spend countless hours working on his hobby: organizing Boston-area sports car rallies.
As "rallymaster," he would plot courses for the roadsters on maps, then convert the courses to a detailed set of instructions. It was a game for Charles, and he enjoyed encoding logic puzzles into his crib sheets. Instead of a simple list of instructions, he would add commands like "Repeat the last six steps replacing 'right turn' with 'left turn'."
Eventually, a friend told Charles his routes were just like computer programs. "Really?" he replied. "What's a computer program?" Soon, he found that IBM would pay him a comfortable salary to write his logic-based instructions for computers, rather than driving enthusiasts. Suddenly, if you'll excuse the pun, his career took a permanent turn.
offer price Today!
96% of buyers would recommend this product to a friend
75% of buyers would buy this product again
93% of buyers experienced acceptable delivery time
95% of buyers said this product arrived in the described condition
A goog book to understand web designing and programming, good studd
Reviewed December 27, 2013
Reviewed December 15, 2013
Reviewed November 10, 2013
Very nice e books!
Reviewed November 9, 2013
Awesome product. All Networkers must have it. Super.
Reviewed October 20, 2013
koteshwar systems Refund Policy
Our store products are 100% satisfaction and Reliable.Our store products are digital download products So Unable Refund....... Deliver In 24Hours any product.
24 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.32/$0.32 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $0.14/$0.14 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.13/$0.13 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.05/$0.05 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have earned 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 24.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.14 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.