True economy consists in always making the income exceed the out-go. Wear the old clothes a little longer if necessary; dispense with the new pair of gloves; mend the old dress: live on plainer food if need be; so that, under all circumstances, unless some unforeseen accident occurs, there will be a margin in favor of the income.
A penny here, and a dollar there, placed at interest, goes on accumulating, and in this way the desired result is attained. It requires some training, perhaps, to accomplish this economy, but when once used to it, you will find there is more satisfaction in rational saving than in irrational spending. Here is a recipe which I recommend: I have found it to work an excellent cure for extravagance, and especially for mistaken economy: When you find that you have no surplus at the end of the year, and yet have a good income, I advise you to take a few sheets of paper and form them into a book and mark down every item of expenditure. Post it every day or week in two columns, one headed “necessaries” or even “comforts”, and the other headed “luxuries,” and you will find that the latter column will be double, treble, and frequently ten times greater than the former.
The real comforts of life cost but a small portion of what most of us can earn. Dr. Franklin says “it is the eyes of others and not our own eyes which ruin us. If all the world were blind except myself l should not care for fine clothes or furniture.” It is the fear of what Mrs. Grundy may say that keeps the noses of many worthy families to the grindstone. In America many persons like to repeat “we are all free and equal,” but it is a great mistake in more senses than one.
That we are born “free and equal” is a glorious truth in one sense, yet we are not all born equally rich, and we never shall be. One may say; “there is a man who has an income of fifty thousand dollars per annum, while I have but one thousand dollars; I knew that fellow when he was poor like myself; now he is rich and thinks he is better than I am; I will show him that I am as good as he is; I will go and buy a horse and buggy; no, I cannot do that, but I will go and hire one and ride this afternoon on the same road that he does, and thus prove to him that I am as good as he is.”
There haven't been any reviews for THE GOLDEN WAYS OF GETTING MONEY yet.
VISAVIS ONLINE STORE Refund Policy
You'll absolutely love our products and services.
However, you're fully protected by a money-back return polic but with 10% return cost against purchase price.
Here's how it works...
If for some reason you're dissatisfied at any time during the first 5 days after purchase, simply return all products we delivered to you, delete all digital video, audio, and text files you obtained from us, and ask for a refund as mentioned above. You'll get your money back. That's a firm promise and commitment.
If for some reason you're dissatisfied 6 days or more days after purchasing using a multi-payment option (such as monthly or 3-pay), simply return all products we delivered to you, delete all digital video, audio, and text files you obtained from us, and ask for a refund of any part of the purchase price you have paid in the last 30 days. We will refund that portion of the purchase price.
In order to obtain a full or partial refund under this policy, physical products should be shipped at your expense to the address listed below, must include your purchase information (such as a copy of your receipt) so that we can make a refund, and the products should be in merchantable condition (i.e. we could resell them because they're in good condition). Returned physical products are subject to a re-stocking fee equivalent to 0 % of the purchase price.
E-mail your refund requests to support at ECAsupport@tripleclicks.com. Please include the words %u201CRefund Request%u201D in the subject line of your e-mail.
Send your written refund requests by mail to:
5945 Cornhusker Hwy, Suite A
Lincoln, NE 68507 USA
Ph 402-434-8480, Fax 402-434-8483
To serve you and other customers better in the future, we request (but do not require) that you tell us why you want a refund. We want satisfied customers.
Please remember that asking for a refund but continuing to use the products purchased from us is the same thing as stealing and may also violate applicable intellectual property rights law.
This Returns Policy was last updated on 17-07-2010.
124 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.66
Direct Commission (DC): $0.75
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.66
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.25
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 124.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.75 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.