The marriage revolution is at hand--it's going on right now, led by a new generation of married women who crave independence and adventure just as much as they crave commitment. With her fifteen years of experience at top women's magazines, Mandi Norwood hosts the perfect girls' night out, revealing married women's most intimate confessions from more than one hundred in-depth interviews. Sometimes hilarious, often tender, and always empowering, this smart, sexy, candid guide offers from-the-heart, savvy, and practical advice about every aspect of modern marriage from power, controlling money, and omigod-the-mother-in-law, to brazen behavior in bed.It's something entirely different-sexier, more independent and definitely more complicated. The balance of power has not just shifted, it's off its axis entirely.
Mandi Norwood has tapped into the new beast that is modern marriage to deliver straight talk about what really happens: at the dinner table, over the checkbook and in the bedroom. In over one hundred interviews with these new-fashioned wives-hitched chicks-Norwood learned not just what women in marriages today want but how they get it. She found an energetic, adventurous generation whose intimate confessions add up to a hilarious and very candid night out with the girls.
"High-voltage advice right out of Pandora's Box."-Lauren Stover, author of THE BOMBSHELL MANUAL OF STYLE
"As soon as he slips the ring on your finger, find this book and read it cover to cover. It's the must-have-how-to manual for marriage."-Lucy Danziger, editor-in-chief, Self
There haven't been any reviews for The Hitched Chick's Guide to Modern Marriage: Essential Advice for Staying Single-minded and Happily yet.
Annie's Closet Refund Policy
Products must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Return products must have a reason for each product returned. Examples include: wrong size, incorrect fit, item broken upon receipt, disliked before use, ordered wrong product, etc.
Send products to Annie Russell, 21046 Thoreau Ct., Sterling, VA 20164.
61 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.82
Direct Commission (DC): $0.37
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.33
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.12
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Books department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 61.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.37 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.