sted by traditional methods to retain all the essential minerals from the sea.
Organic sea salt vs table salt:
• Contains 92 vital trace minerals & other beneficial substances.
• unlike most Natural sea salt, celtic salt retains all the magnesium
• No fillers, additives, flowing agents, etc, etc,
• Using celtic salt improves mineral status
• Mineral deficiencies are the root of many diseases
• Demand for Minerals and most other nutrients are increased by the chemicals in our environment and food.
• Minerals are deficient in the world's soils. A 30 year study showed that the mineral levels in soil in Europe has 10% of the minerals it had 30yrs ago. Except for phosphorus, which was about the same (Superphosphate use)
• Their is no simpler way of getting you minerals
• Wars were fought over salt because leaders recognised the value of the minerals in true salt to the health of their nations.
Use it as a sea salt scrub, in a sea salt bath, do a sea salt cleanse or just enjoy the benefits of this organic sea salt and settle the issue of organic sea salt vs table salt.
Celtic Organic salt is a wide spectrum mineral supplement.
HOW IS CELTIC SALT PRODUCED TO RETAIN THE MINERALS?
Sea water is let into ponds to evaporate. More sea water is let in and evaporated. The procedure is repeated many times. Normally the minerals drop to the bottom and the sodium chloride is left on top. This is what is commercially harvested and refined to table salt. The mineral that drop lower are harvested and sold to you as mineral supplements! To make Celtic salt the material is regularly stirred up by hand using wooden rake-like implements.
To produce fine salt, the coarse is ground without loss of minerals.
Shouldn't Celtic salt be gray?
Traditionally the above process was done in clay pans giving the salt a gray appearance which has been erroneously thought to be the minerals. If the process is done in basalt pans, the result is a pure white salt. Both retain the full range of sea minerals. Both are as beneficial as each other.
Their is a lot of sea salt sold. What is the difference?
Sea salt just means it comes from the sea. It is just as refined as ordinary table salt and just as dangerous.
PLEASE NOTE SODIUM CHLORIDE IN AN ISOLATED STATE IS A POISON
"Celtic salt helps to remove his excess sodium, as soon as it is no longer needed. This is because Celtic Salt has magnesium, about 1/3 of 1% by solids" Dr. De Langre
What about Macrobiotic Salt?
I do not like to criticize someone else's product. I will quote a case that Dr. De Langre cites of a girl who came to him with severe oedema of the ankles. When asked where she lived, she replied that she lived on a macrobiotic farm and use macrobiotic salt.
"This salt is refined, just like regular salt, but it has the stamp of approval from the macrobiotic teachings. We started her on the Celtic salt and told her to totally avoid the macrobiotic salt. Two days later she came to my wife, and grabbed her, she said, 'Look at my ankles. The swelling is gone. They are now normal. I cannot believe the change'
Macrobiotic salt is dangerous for your health. It is refined, desiccated, and de-ionised" Dr. De Langre
The magnesium, among other things, is deficient.
Our salt is sourced from the Atlantic Ocean France in a national heritage listed area where there in no industry because, not only are they not allowed in the area, but it is just salt plains. It is harvested on clay beds using wooden paddles. It is certified organic in Europe, and by BFA in Australia. It doesn't come from the English Channel.
There haven't been any reviews for 10 Kg Hand Harvested Fine Celtic Sea Salt - Natural Minerals yet.
Alnatural Health Refund Policy
- Returns are only accepted if the product is damaged on receipt. Please check your order carefully as soon as you receive it.
- Claims will only be honored if the product is returned within 5 business day from the date of receipt of the item by the purchaser.
- A replacement will be sent to you after receipt of the damaged item.
To make a claim:
1/ Notify us of the receipt of a damaged item immediately by email email@example.com , or phone 04 2904 7882 (within Aust) 614 2904 7882 (outside Aust) giving your order details including order number and name.
2/ Return the item with within 5 business days to:
11 Lawsons Road
878 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $11.70/$11.70 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $5.27/$5.27 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $4.68/$4.68 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $1.76/$1.76 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Food & Beverage department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 878.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $5.27 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.