Olivia always knew her younger sister would get into trouble. but she never realized the undercurrents of disaster would grow to a raging flood....
Olivia was always the sensible one. The responsible sister. She took after their father, a man as cold and driven as the Cape Cod wind, a man possessed by an inner need to be respected and successful. She would be the one to take over his million-dollar businesses. She would become the unwavering compass and resilient caretaker of the Logan family -- whether she wanted to or not.
But Belinda belonged only to herself. Flighty, flirtatious, and possessed of a beauty that promised her a privileged life, Belinda was lavished with attention. Mother and Father, family friends, boys from school, they all adored Belinda. And as she matured into a young woman, her beauty became even more haunting. She vowed never to grow up, to remain forever an enchanting little girl to be worshiped and cared for.
Then came that fateful night, when Olivia was awakened by the low whistle of the wind off the ocean...a whistle that became an unearthly wail coming from Belinda's bedroom. It was the tragic night that their father would forbid them to speak of ever again. The night they would never forget. The night that would send generations of Logans down an unavoidable path of lies, deceit, and heartbreak.
There haven't been any reviews for Olivia by V. C. Andrews - Paperback yet.
Annie's Closet Refund Policy
Products must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Return products must have a reason for each product returned. Examples include: wrong size, incorrect fit, item broken upon receipt, disliked before use, ordered wrong product, etc.
Send products to Annie Russell, 21046 Thoreau Ct., Sterling, VA 20164.
35 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.47
Direct Commission (DC): $0.21
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.19
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.07
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Books department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 35.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.21 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.