It is sometimes hard to remember or believe that the internet didn’t exist as recently as thirty years ago and that because of the rate of online change, what we now know as the net is very, very different to the way it was back then.
It’s therefore quite an oddity that the net as it is now far closer to the original concept that the man who is widely credited with inventing the World Wide Web (Tim Berners-Lee) had back in the late eighties. He anticipated that the net would be a place where people all over the world would be able to interact with one another.
Whilst this has not been the case for much of the history of the net, it is beginning to be far more so nowadays, particularly with the explosion in what are known as Web 2.0 resources over the past few years.
And yet, some things about the net have never changed, and most probably never will be. Amongst these non-changing aspects of the web, perhaps the most important and inalterable is the fact that without visitors to your website, your site might as well not exist!
This is doubly true if you have a site or a blog designed to generate an online income because without visitors, there is no way that your site is ever going to be capable of doing so.
It is no exaggeration to suggest that drawing visitors (commonly referred to as site or blog traffic) to your site is probably more important than any other single aspect of running your online business.
67% of buyers would recommend this product to a friend
67% of buyers would buy this product again
100% of buyers experienced acceptable delivery time
100% of buyers said this product arrived in the described condition
This product contains Traffic secrets that I didn't really understand and not only that but it explains the reason why my website was not getting the results I wanted. Advice to all who purchase, always ask the vendor to give you the ebook in PDF format because in Rar format it does not open.
Reviewed January 19, 2013
VISAVIS ONLINE STORE Refund Policy
You'll absolutely love our products and services.
However, you're fully protected by a money-back return polic but with 10% return cost against purchase price.
Here's how it works...
If for some reason you're dissatisfied at any time during the first 5 days after purchase, simply return all products we delivered to you, delete all digital video, audio, and text files you obtained from us, and ask for a refund as mentioned above. You'll get your money back. That's a firm promise and commitment.
If for some reason you're dissatisfied 6 days or more days after purchasing using a multi-payment option (such as monthly or 3-pay), simply return all products we delivered to you, delete all digital video, audio, and text files you obtained from us, and ask for a refund of any part of the purchase price you have paid in the last 30 days. We will refund that portion of the purchase price.
In order to obtain a full or partial refund under this policy, physical products should be shipped at your expense to the address listed below, must include your purchase information (such as a copy of your receipt) so that we can make a refund, and the products should be in merchantable condition (i.e. we could resell them because they're in good condition). Returned physical products are subject to a re-stocking fee equivalent to 0 % of the purchase price.
E-mail your refund requests to support at ECAsupport@tripleclicks.com. Please include the words %u201CRefund Request%u201D in the subject line of your e-mail.
Send your written refund requests by mail to:
5945 Cornhusker Hwy, Suite A
Lincoln, NE 68507 USA
Ph 402-434-8480, Fax 402-434-8483
To serve you and other customers better in the future, we request (but do not require) that you tell us why you want a refund. We want satisfied customers.
Please remember that asking for a refund but continuing to use the products purchased from us is the same thing as stealing and may also violate applicable intellectual property rights law.
This Returns Policy was last updated on 17-07-2010.
176 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $2.34
Direct Commission (DC): $1.05
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.94
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.35
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 176.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $1.05 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.