We grief-stricken are not alone… When it appears that our sorrow is too great to bear, let us consider the great family of the heavy-hearted into which our grief has rendered us entrance, and inevitably, we'll feel about us their arms, their understanding, their sympathy. It's dreadful when somebody you love goes through the pain of mourning.
You feel overwrought and completely unable to assist. You can't take away the sorrow, but we reveal a lot of things you are able to do to make everyday life more endurable for them.
The book is full of small ways - and large ways - you are able to help somebody you care about cope a little bit better.
Death and grief isn't something that may be compartmentalized. It’s inconceivable to tell somebody that he or she will grieve for 3 months or 6 months or a couple of years before beginning to feel good. There's no set time frame for you to mourn your loved one. Mourning is a procedure, not an event.
• The beginning stage of grief is denial. The grief-stricken feel as though this isn't happening to them, that their loved one truly didn’t die and everything will be all right.
• The 2nd stage of grief is angriness. This may be anger at anybody from the deceased to The Higher Power. For instance, those in bereavement frequently have thoughts of, “Why did you leave me unaccompanied like this?” Toward their loved ones who passed away. Or else, their anger might be directed at The Higher Power for taking away a loved one.
• The 3rd stage of grief is bargaining. At that stage, the bereaved will promise anything in order to make life get back to normal. It frequently involves promising to be a better individual. For instance, those who have lost a loved one frequently bargain with The Higher Power: “I’ll quit smoking if I may have him back!”
• The 4th stage of grief is depression. This is true, crushing grieving. The truth of the death has finally set in and feelings of sorrow and helplessness come in.
• The last stage of grief is acceptance. This is when the grieving will start to feel better and return to a normal life. In acceptance there's healing as in acceptance, there's reality. Death is the final truth of life.
An alternate view:
The 1st stage of grief, as described by an alternate view, is what is referred to as numbness, a state where the grief-stricken merely go through the motions of daily life and tasks. They literally feel numb and void inside. There is little thought devoted to anything besides their grief.
The 2nd stage is disorganization.
This is where sorrow deepens and the grieving actively mourn the loss of their loved ones.
This is like the depression stage of grief as defined originally.
The last stage of grief is reorganization. This is likewise similar to acceptance and the stage when the grief-stricken start to feel emotionally solider and “normal.”
When will you begin to feel better? These levels of grief are only possibilities and both have their merits. They try to clarify and universalize the grief experience, as this is the one thing that we all have in common - death, and confronting the death of other people.
Everybody will mourn the loss of a loved one differently. Anybody who's ever experienced mourning will identify with one, both, or a combination of the 2 possibilities on the stages of sorrow.
Each death you go through will be unlike the others. The stages of grief might last longer or be lighter depending upon the relationship held with the deceased.
There's no “schedule” for grieving your loss. The beauty of being a part of the human experience is that we're all different in the way we comprehend the world, one another, and ourselves!
The experience of loss, death and grief is dissimilar for everybody. It's important to spend as much time as you require to mourn the loss of your loved one.
The crucial thing to remember is that you'll feel better. It will take time to heal and the feelings will be intense, but you'll heal. This, too, will blow over.
Grab Your Copy For Only . . . $4.95 I know you will get something from this well written eBook!
Remember: Knowledge is power - And Great Knowledge is Powerful. When reading an eBook can
MOVE you - Isn’t that feeling worth the price of the wonderful read? ENJOY! APPLY! SHARE!
I WILL SELL YOU ANY EBOOK YOU FIND THAT I HAVE FOR EITHER $4.95 OR $9.95
EMAIL: VILLAGESHOPPER@AOL.COM WITH YOUR REQUESTS - I HAVE TO GO THROUGH TRIPLECLICKS - BUT I WILL SEND YOU A LINK - DON THORN - NUMBER 1 IN SFI
THIS EBOOK IS NOT CHEAP - I JUST PRICE IT SO MORE PEOPLE CAN ENJOY WHAT IT SAYS.
EVERYONE IS SELLING THEIR EBOOKS TOO HIGH, LEAVING GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF OUT IN THE COLD. COME BACK IN AND ENJOY A GOOD READ BY THE FIRE
I'VE PRICED THIS EBOOK VERY REASONABLY SO ANY FAMILY CAN AFFORD IT. FEEL FREE TO ENJOY THIS TITLE AND LOOK AT ALL 1,500 EBOOKS
I HAVE AVAILABLE AT:
THANK YOU - HAVE FUN - DON THORN
You can't have everything... where would you put it? I plan on living forever. So far, so good. Ability is what will get you to the top if the boss has no daughter. Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes. I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
There haven't been any reviews for DEALING WITH DEATH - HELPING STRATEGIES TO COPING WITH GRIEF, SADNESS AND LOSS yet.
VILLAGESHOPPER - DONALD J THORN Refund Policy
VILLAGE SHOPPER RETURN POLICY:
THE CUSTOMER HAS 30 DAYS FROM THE ORDER DATE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT
THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION
IT MUST BE PROPERLY PACKAGED AND THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN POSTAGE
SEND RETURNS TO:
909 NORTH PEGGY DRIVE
ROBINSON, TX 76706
IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN OPENED BUT UNHARMED IN ANY WAY, PROPERLY PACKAGED AND
RETURNED IN RESALABLE CONDITION AND CUSTOMER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE, WHEN RECEIVED,
VILLAGESHOPPER WILL TELL TRIPLECLICKS TO REFUND SALE PRICE ONLY WITHOUT POSTAGE
IF THERE WAS A PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE - IT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF THE SOFTWARE IS
DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY. A RETURN SOFTWARE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT AS REPLACEMENT.
WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND WILL GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO
SEE THAT THIS HAPPENS. WE WILL REPLACE DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE OR REFUND THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE UPON RECEIPT OF SUCH ITEMS - REFUNDS COME FROM TRIPLECLICKS.
135 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.80
Direct Commission (DC): $0.81
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.72
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.27
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 135.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.81 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.