Danielle Steel's 49th bestselling novel is a story of courage and loss, of the power of family and the strength of the human soul.
Life was good for Liz and Jack Sutherland. In eighteen years of marriage, they had built a family, a successful law practice, and a warm, happy home near San Francisco, in a house on Hope Street. Then, in an instant, it all fell apart. It began like any other Christmas morning, with joy and children's laughter. But for Jack Sutherland, a five-minute errand ends in tragedy. And suddenly, Liz is alone, facing painful questions in the wake of an unbearable loss.
How can she go on without her husband, her partner, her best friend? How can she grieve when she must console five devastated children, including one with special needs of his own? Powered by her children's love, Liz finds the strength to return to work, to become both mother and "daddy," coaching her youngest son for the Special Olympics. And one by one the holidays come and go before her eyes: Valentine's Day without flowers and without Jack...Easter...July 4.... Then, just weeks before Labor Day, a devastating accident sends her oldest son to the hospitalâ€”and brings a doctor named Bill Webster into her life. Bill becomes a friend to Liz as he slowly heals her shattered son.
And as the long days of summer blend into fall, a new relationship offers new hope, and Liz reflects on what she has, on what she's lost, on the little blessings that give strength when nothing else is left. Then, with the first anniversary of her husband's death approaching, and with it another Christmas in the house on Hope Street, Liz will face one more crisis before she can look back at a year of mourning and changeâ€”and ahead to the beginning of a new life.
The House on Hope Street is about learning to live again after you think life is over, about getting up when you have been knocked down, again and again. It is about cherishing small miracles, and believing in big ones. It is above all about hope.
There haven't been any reviews for The House on Hope Street by Danielle Steel - Hardback yet.
Annie's Closet Refund Policy
Products must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Return products must have a reason for each product returned. Examples include: wrong size, incorrect fit, item broken upon receipt, disliked before use, ordered wrong product, etc.
Send products to Annie Russell, 21046 Thoreau Ct., Sterling, VA 20164.
88 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.17/$0.97 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $0.53/$0.44 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.47/$0.39 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.18/$0.15 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Books department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 88.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.53 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.