Table of Contents:
1. Understanding ingredients
2. Dogs need different diets at different ages
3. Vitamin and mineral supplements
4. Boredom and variety
5. Cost of feeds
6. Dry vs. Canned food
7. Homemade diets
8. Food allergies
9. How much should I feed my dog?
10. How often should I feed my dog?
11. Signs of Ill health
12. Heart worm, fleas and other parasites
13. Heart worm prevention
14. Common questions about heart worm
15. Fleas and other parasites
16. Do parasites cause “Scooting”?
17. Preventing dental disease
18. Home dental care
19. Veterinary dental treatments
20. The importance of the physical examination
21. Why are regular check-ups important?
22. What happens during an examination?
23. How often should my pet be examined?
24. How to administer medicine
25. Nursing a sick dog
27. Common questions about vaccinations
28. Spaying and neutering
29. Spaying of the Female dog
30. Surgical neutering of the male dog
31. Pet health insurance
32. Clipping a dog
33. First steps in grooming
34. Bathing a dog
35. Pet Identification
1. Understanding ingredients
Understanding the ingredients of your dog's food items is a must for the dog lovers or dog owners. Whenever you feed the dog with different kinds of food items, you should always read the label and understand the contents about the dog feed types that are being used in such commercial preparations. You should understand the ingredients while buying food for your dog and also know what to look for.
Feed items include dry and fresh food. The fresh dog food that is prepared in homes generally consists of ingredients like freshly cut chicken pieces in addition to the cranberry juices, blue-green algae, etc.
If you come across any different kinds of preservatives and if the dog develops all of a sudden signs pertaining to the food allergy, suspect the unwanted ingredient in the feed items given. Similarly, understand about the moisture status. If the food item is having more moisture, then the dog may prefer this as well.
Beet pulp, pasta, Soy bean oil, wheat middlings, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, copper sulphate, iron sulphate, zinc oxide, choline chloride, etc. are often the ingredients in case of vegetarian based diet items offered to the pet animals like dogs.
Raw egg, chicken, beef, mutton, fish, quail etc. are often the preferred ingredients in case of dog diets that are prepared on the basis of the non-vegetarian items. Taurine is one of the essential ingredients for the dog’s nutrition. Like wise, in the case of dogs feed with frozen fish items, the vitamin called thiamine needs to be supplemented as an ingredient.
Many premium type of dog food preparations contain essential fatty acids, carbohydrates with adequate fiber contents, vitamins like A, D, E and B complex vitamins.
Furthermore, minerals like zinc, is an essential ingredient for skin health status and calcium, which is an essential ingredient for bone growth, tonicity of muscles. They should be enriched in these food items. However, the cost of those food preparations are comparatively more expensive than the food preparations with general ingredients. Though it may be better for your dog's health.
Grab Your Copy For Only . . . $9.95 I know you will get something from this well written eBook!
Remember: Knowledge is power - And Great Knowledge is Powerful. When reading an eBook can
MOVE you - Isn’t that feeling worth the price of the wonderful read? ENJOY! APPLY! SHARE!
I WILL SELL YOU ANY EBOOK YOU FIND THAT I HAVE FOR EITHER $4.95 OR $9.95
EMAIL: VILLAGESHOPPER@AOL.COM WITH YOUR REQUESTS - I HAVE TO GO THROUGH TRIPLECLICKS - BUT I WILL SEND YOU A LINK - DON THORN - NUMBER 1 IN SFI
THIS EBOOK IS NOT CHEAP - I JUST PRICE IT SO MORE PEOPLE CAN ENJOY WHAT IT SAYS.
EVERYONE IS SELLING THEIR EBOOKS TOO HIGH, LEAVING GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF OUT IN THE COLD. COME BACK IN AND ENJOY A GOOD READ BY THE FIRE
I'VE PRICED THIS EBOOK VERY REASONABLY SO ANY FAMILY CAN AFFORD IT. FEEL FREE TO ENJOY THIS TITLE AND LOOK AT ALL 1,500 EBOOKS
I HAVE AVAILABLE AT:
THANK YOU - HAVE FUN - DON THORN
You can't have everything... where would you put it? I plan on living forever. So far, so good. Ability is what will get you to the top if the boss has no daughter. Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes. I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
There haven't been any reviews for CARING FOR YOUR DOG - THEY LOVE US UNCONDITIONALLY WITHOUT RESERVATION-MAN AND WOMAN'S BEST FRIEND yet.
VILLAGESHOPPER - DONALD J THORN Refund Policy
VILLAGE SHOPPER RETURN POLICY:
THE CUSTOMER HAS 30 DAYS FROM THE ORDER DATE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT
THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION
IT MUST BE PROPERLY PACKAGED AND THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN POSTAGE
SEND RETURNS TO:
909 NORTH PEGGY DRIVE
ROBINSON, TX 76706
IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN OPENED BUT UNHARMED IN ANY WAY, PROPERLY PACKAGED AND
RETURNED IN RESALABLE CONDITION AND CUSTOMER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE, WHEN RECEIVED,
VILLAGESHOPPER WILL TELL TRIPLECLICKS TO REFUND SALE PRICE ONLY WITHOUT POSTAGE
IF THERE WAS A PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE - IT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF THE SOFTWARE IS
DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY. A RETURN SOFTWARE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT AS REPLACEMENT.
WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND WILL GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO
SEE THAT THIS HAPPENS. WE WILL REPLACE DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE OR REFUND THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE UPON RECEIPT OF SUCH ITEMS - REFUNDS COME FROM TRIPLECLICKS.
272 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $3.62
Direct Commission (DC): $1.63
TC Executive Pool (EP): $1.45
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.54
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 272.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $1.63 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.