Thai Jasmine Rice Germinated brown rice processed.
- High Gama Amino Butyric Acid (GABA)
- High Vitamin E
- High Fiber
From the best siamese jasmine rice of north eastern Thailand
(Thai: ข้าวหอมมะลิ; kao hom mali), sometimes known as Thai fragrant rice, is a long-grain variety of rice that
has a nutty aroma and a subtle and pandan-like flavor caused by 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline. Jasmine rice is
originallyfrom Thailand. The grains will cling when cooked, though it is less sticky than other rice as it has less
amylopectin. Not all imported rice labeled as jasmine is a good grade of the rice. Good quality jasmine rice,
when properly steamed, retains a wonderful fragrant aroma and delicious chewy texture so tasty. Even in
Thailand, where this aromatic rice originated, the quality can vary considerably depending on where it is grown.The northeastern region of the country has the ideal combination of soil and climatic conditions to produce the best-tasting, most fragrant rice.
Pandanus leaves (in Thai “bai-toey”) used throughout South East Asia
especially Thailand. Pandanus essence also known as a pandanus
extract, is delightful scent, a natural food colorant, as well as the aroma
which is a bit nutty and reminiscent of freshly-cooked jasmine rice, to
give the rice a lovely fragrance. Pandanus contains Linalyl acetate,
Linallol and essential oil, courmarin. It’s an herb known for its healing
properties and cooling effect and is excellent for the treatment of
internal inflammations, urinary infections, skin diseases and colds.
Pandanus Leaf (Fragrant Pandan, Fragrant Screwpine, Pandan Leaf/Leaves, Daun Pandan (Malaysia/Indonesia), Bai Toey (Thailand)
Scientific name: Pandanus odorus, P. Amaryllifolius Roxb.
Also known as pandan leaf. Almost every kitchen garden in Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand
boasts a pandanus plant, the leaves of which are used in both cakes, sweet dishes and other culinary dishes.
A strip of leaf about 10 cm (4 in) long is dropped into the pot each time rice is cooked, to perfume it. Two
or three strips are simmered with curry.
In Thailand, pieces of marinated chicken are enclosed in a clever wrapping of bai toey (the local name for
pandan leaf) and grilled or deep fried, their subtle flavour being imparted to the chicken. In Malaysia, Indonesia,
Singapore and Thailand, the leaves are pounded and strained (or blended with a little water) to yield flavour and
colour for cakes and sweets. The flavour is delicate, and as important to Asians as vanilla is to Westerners.
Pandan leaves used to be available in Western countries only in dried form. Gradually, enterprising
shopkeepers offered them fresh frozen. It is a sign of the times that for the past few years fresh pandan leaves
have been available in at least some large Western cities. Surplus fresh leaves may be frozen in plastic bags.
In South East Asia the leaves are used to make containers for sweets. Cooks are adept at folding them so
they make perfect boxes hardly 2 cm (3/4 in) each way, just right for holding little jellies or puddings.
There haven't been any reviews for Germinated Brown (GABA) Rice Coated with Pandanus leaves Herbs 400g**FREE SHIPPING yet.
Thaimarketonline Refund Policy
-We guarantee 100% saticfaction for Item price, if you are not happy with our item, in after we recieved item back in original condition, then the refund will be made.
-We are not responsible for the cost of return shipping and handling.
-Please contact us immediately by email and returned to us with our ORIGINAL TAG, UNDAMAGED and UN-WORN within 7 days in the SAME CONDITION as it
was sent to you. Not responsible for uninsured packages.
-Please NOTE Unclaimed and returned item is buyer responsibility and reship will be under buyer expense for S&H. Instead of reship, refund can be made for item
price only. Shipping is not refundable in this case. Please be aware that item may arrived when you aren't home and you may ignore the post office note. Normally,
item shall be kept at your local post office for a while to pick up before return to us.
-Please leave feedback for us on eBay and we'll do the same for you
254 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $3.38
Direct Commission (DC): $1.52
TC Executive Pool (EP): $1.35
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.51
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Food & Beverage department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 254.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $1.52 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.