The bestselling success book of all time is updated and revised with contemporary ideas and examples.
Think and Grow Rich has been called the "Granddaddy of All Motivational Literature." It was the first book to boldly ask, "What makes a winner?" The man who asked and listened for the answer, Napoleon Hill, is now counted in the top ranks of the world's winners himself.
The most famous of all teachers of success spent "a fortune and the better part of a lifetime of effort" to produce the "Law of Success" philosophy that forms the basis of his books and that is so powerfully summarized in this one.
In the original Think and Grow Rich, published in 1937, Hill draws on stories of Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and other millionaires of his generation to illustrate his principles. In the updated version, Arthur R. Pell, Ph.D., a nationally known author, lecturer, and consultant in human resources management and an expert in applying Hill's thought, deftly interweaves anecdotes of how contemporary millionaires and billionaires, such as Bill Gates, Mary Kay Ash, Dave Thomas, and Sir John Templeton, achieved their wealth. Outmoded or arcane terminology and examples are faithfully refreshed to preclude any stumbling blocks to a new generation of readers.
This ebook is in pdf format.
100% of buyers would recommend this product to a friend
100% of buyers would buy this product again
100% of buyers experienced acceptable delivery time
100% of buyers said this product arrived in the described condition
This is a great revision. The stories alone teach you so many life lessons that it's almost overwhelming, and the list of successful people who contributed is amazing! Definitely a must read for anyone attempting any kind of business venture, whether virtual or physical!
Reviewed April 26, 2013
Melissa L V.
This book should be in everybodys' library its just great.
Reviewed July 26, 2012
Very innovative and exciting.
Reviewed May 26, 2012
RaajjeDigi (Maldives), Inc Refund Policy
Digital Products (eBooks) returns are not accepted. However we can resend the same if found any errors in downloading or file missing. Please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you receive your book. All complaints and suggestions can be sending to email@example.com. The Digital Products will be mailed you within 24 hours (24/7) after the receipt of all successful orders. We Value your business.
122 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.62
Direct Commission (DC): $0.73
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.65
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.24
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 122.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.73 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.