How to Effectively Double Your Reading Speed and Accelerate Your Learning Abilities to the Extreme!
Trivia: Did you know that some people can read more than a thousand words per minute as compared to an average college student who can only read between 250 and 350 wpm?
Anyone can double their speed in reading without the fear of not being able to understand the materials being read.
Most people find reading rapidly difficult and risky. They are afraid that as they increase the speed of reading, they might not be able to grasp the idea of what they are reading. That's why they have to settle with slow reading speed that makes them finish a novel over a month, or worse, not being able to find what they are looking for in an academic textbook for an assignment in school before the due date.
What they do not know is that, according to studies, the relationship between reading speed and comprehension is directly proportional to each other. That is, an increase in rate entails an increase in comprehension.
Want to double your reading speed and increase your understanding of the materials being read?
Then take a look at this: The Speed Reading Monster Course: Accelerate Your Reading and Learning Abilities to the Extreme!
Speed Reading can benefit anyone. Not only will you be able to learn faster, but you can also impress your friends!
Besides being beneficial and useful, learning such skill is simple and takes only a few techniques to apply.
Speed reading is not only useful in reading for pleasure but is more necessary when used in learning and studying. In these cases, time is essential. And if you can make things faster and a lot easier, you're less likely to get stressed out.
Can't get enough of reading? May it be novels, newspapers, magazines, or just any materials, I totally agree with you that reading can be very relaxing, interesting and often, breathtaking. Reading brings us to another world that is different from reality. It lets us seek more knowledge that cannot be learned in simple observations in everyday living. It is a never-ending journey to unexplored places where everything is magical and mysterious.
So, if we are all readers here, then what's the problem we should be dealing with? Oh, ok. You can't get enough of reading but it seems like an eternity until you finish one reading material that you have started. That is, indeed, a problem. You should be fast enough to read a part of or the whole reading material to be able to get what you need from it. Thus, you should Get Rid of Rereading, Pronouncing Words Aloud, and Other Habits that Reduce Speed When Reading! Again, worry no more because I have compiled in the comprehensive report The Speed Reading Monster Course all the tips and tricks that you need to know in becoming the fastest reader that you can possibly be.
Check out just SOME of the information you can find inside: - How you can get at least 80% of what you need to know in just 11-13 minutes, even from the topics you're not interested in.
- The most important part in every paragraph that should be given the most time in understanding.
- You can learn anything by doing three important things. What are they?
- Why speed readers are considered impatient readers.
- Why pronouncing words when reading should be avoided.
- How speed reading is calculated.
- The minimum length of time needed to read a block of words.
- How the newspaper reading method is being done.
- How to effectively avoid reading out loud to one's self.
- The relationship of speed reading and reading comprehension.
- The advantages and disadvantages of subvocalization.
- Major causes of decrease in speed reading.
- What the most rudimentary type of reading is.
- The difference between eyesight and vision.
- How to reduce the number of times the eyes skip back to a previous sentence.
- How many bits of information per second our conscious and unconscious brains take. You'll be surprised at the difference.
- How to increase information perception by 50%.
- How to improve memory and concentration by 10%.
- The reading rate of an average college student on fiction and non-technical materials.
- What the 'good' reading speed is.
- How to properly skim a reading material.
- How to properly scan a reading material.
- What the use of the hand is when reading.
- What type of reading is necessary for academic materials.
- How to use the triple learning strength.
- The relation between written English and spoken English.
- Where to begin reading.
- The 4 basic conditions for increased reading rate.
- When we should 'scan' the text.
- What factors outside your control influences your speed in reading.
- What type of reading is needed when you want to acquaint yourself with the subject, yet complete understanding and retention of text information is not necessary.
- The 5 types of reading.
- Significant factors that reduce reading rate.
- The proper way of underlining texts in textbooks.
- The purpose of asking the question ""So what?"" in reading texts.
- The 2 different parts of the brain which is responsible on word analysis.
- What parts of speech should be the center of focus when reading.
- How practice speed reading should be done.
- What part of the eye is responsible for speed reading, and how to train it.
- What a fixation is and what is its role in speed reading.
- The necessities prior to reading.
- Why news articles are redundant?
- When to use a pen for underlining texts.
- The difference between skimming and scanning.
- What to do when your momentum seems to be slowing down.
- What type of reading is time consuming and needs a lot of concentration.
- How to eliminate subvocalization in order to increase reading speed.
- What should be done if you need only the shallowest knowledge of the subject.
- How to tackle reading those huge computer books.
- Why rereading is inadvisable.
- Other important aspects that hinder speed reading.
- When to use a card or a folded piece of paper when reading.
- The self-tests to estimate how fast you can read and how much you can comprehend.
And a lot, lot more!
Read More. Comprehend More. Be More than Ordinary!
Not all speed readers are born. They can be made!
Simple techniques and methods are all it takes for you to stand above the rest and become extraordinary.
Download Speed Reading Monster Course Now!
You can download your own copy of Speed Reading Monster Course right now for only 27!
Special Limited Time Offer!
For a limited time, you can get Speed Reading Monster Course for only $17!
There haven't been any reviews for The Speed Reading Monster Course yet.
Publishing Dragon Refund Policy
Publishing Dragon RETURNS Policy: The Customer has 30 DAYS from the order date to return the product, which MUST be undamaged and in a resalable condition. Any returns must be properly and securely packaged to prevent damage in transit and the Customer must pay for any returns postage, which is not refundable. Once the product has been received and checked by our Returns Department, we will inform TripleClicks to refund the product price ONLY, this will NOT include any postage and packing costs included in the original order. As most of our products are downloadable products, this Returns Policy will also apply. If the Customer is not satisfied with any product they have purchased through TripleClicks, the Customer MUST contact Publishing Dragon and provide reasons for requesting a refund. Any reasonable reason will be accepted and we will inform TripleClicks to refund the product price. Please Note: Downloads are only made available for a maximum of 48 hours from the Customer receiving the download link and may only be downloaded to the Customers' own computer. The IP address will be recorded in our database for this purpose. If the Customer has any issue downloading their purchase, the Customer should contact Publishing Dragon as soon as possible so that we can rectify the issue quickly. Publishing Dragon want all our Customers to be 100% satisfied with any product they purchase from us, so we will ensure that we honour this Returns Policy where possible and would respectfully request that our Customers honour our rights as a Vendor. Defective products will be replaced without question. All Refunds are processed by TripleClicks and will only be received from TripleClicks. Publishing Dragon will not process refunds directly.
124 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.66
Direct Commission (DC): $0.75
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.66
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.25
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 124.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.75 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.