This is a soft cover book, 7" x 9" x 1/2", All white, like THE WHITE ALBUM, with a unique number on the cover and the name embossed into the cover material. Written by Ken Mansfield @ 2007. There are 250 pages.
And now, through exclusive photographs and never-before-published stories, former US manager of Apple Records and Grammy Award-winning producer Ken Mansfield takes readers backstage to meet the four young lad from Liverpool--the band whose music turned the world on it's head.
THE WHITE BOOK chronicles these most influential years of rock 'n' roll history through Mansfield's unique and riveting first-person perspective, offering an intimate glimpse into the Beatle's inner sanctum and the musicians who orbited theirs and Mansfield's world--including celebrities such as Brian Wilson, Dolly Parton, Roy Orbison, Waylon Jennings, David Cassidy, and James Taylor.
The Beatles' thunderous fans, record-smashing sales, and incendiary music took Mansfield on a roller coaster ride of fame and fortune. As observer, friend, business associate, and colleague, Mansfield sat in the their recording sessions, partied in their swimming pools, and publicized their successes. THE WHITE BOOK opens that world with fresh reflections and illuminates the times with new revelations. From the creation of Apple Records to the Fab Four's final concert and beyond, THE WHITE BOOK is a priceless, indispensable read for music lovers and Beatles fanatics alike.
There haven't been any reviews for book "THE WHITE BOOK the Beatles, the Bands, the Biz: an Insider's Look at an Era" yet.
Treasures Unstored Refund Policy
No returns/refunds on vinyl record albums, books, paper collectibles.
Glassware, breakables contact seller within 24 hours of receipt of shipment. If in original package, please return package in reusable condition. Return withing 10 days. Buyer pays return shipping.
117 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.56/$1.56 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $0.70/$0.70 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.62/$0.62 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.23/$0.23 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Books department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 117.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.70 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.