Biofreeze is an over the counter topical analgesic pain relieving gel used to provide temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
Biofreeze Pain Reliever delivers targeted pain relief with the benefits of cryotherapy to treat athletic and muscle related injuries, sore or strained muscles, shoulder and arm discomfort, neck, hip and leg pain, back pain, painful joints, ankle or foot pain, and pain associated with bruising, and arthritis.
• Applies easier and penetrates quickly
• Enhanced and more natural formula
• Colorless (dye-free) options
• Proprietary herbal blend
• 100% paraben-free
• Effective skin conditioners
• Greaseless and non-staining with vanishing scent
• Manufactured in the USA
• Not tested on animals
Traditional thinking is that the pain-relieving mechanism of action of menthol - the active ingredient in Biofreeze Pain Reliever - results from a counter-irritant effect. Simply put, a counter-irritant has an effect of overriding noxious pain signals traveling to the brain through a process modulated between pain-transmitting and non-pain transmitting neurons. This process, known as "gate control" or "gating," was first described by Melzak and Wall.
Gate control theory is based on the understanding that pain is transmitted by two kinds of afferent nerve fibers. One is the larger myelinated A-delta fiber, which carries quick, intense-pain messages. The other is the smaller, unmyelinated "C" fiber, which transmits throbbing, chronic pain. A third type of nerve fiber, called A-beta, is "nonnociceptive," meaning it does not transmit pain stimuli. The gate control theory asserts that signals transmitted by the A-delta and C pain fibers can be thwarted by the activation/stimulation of the nonnociceptive A-beta fibers and thus inhibit an individual's perception of pain.
More recently, laboratory researchers have discovered that menthol stimulates the TRPM8 cold receptors. Even though it has long been accepted that cooling and cold can induce analgesia it has been a poorly understood mechanism. As scientists have continued to isolate these specific heat-sensitive transient receptor potential (TRP) channels within our sensory neurons we are now able to have a much better understanding of the body's cutaneous temperature detection. With the isolation and further study of these specific TRPM8 receptors there is stronger evidence supporting the benefits achieved with the cooling effect of menthol in functioning as a topical analgesic while activating these receptors and the resulting consequent pain relief.
There haven't been any reviews for BIOFREEZE yet.
Good Therapy Health Plus Refund Policy
Good Therapy Health Plus does not accept return parcels wherein we are required to pay additional S&H charges whatsoever. An exchange or refund will only be accepted, provided the following is met:
1)Customers have made the purchase online at this site you are viewing
2)Customers must have made a genuine, good faith effort to achieve positive results from the product(s)
3)Customers must have contacted us, giving reason for return and are given approval to exchange or return product(s) prior to product(s)being returned.
4)Customers must have at least 3/4 (three quarters) portion of contents remaining and returned within 30 days of the date they were shipped.
5)Provide original invoice so we may be able to refund your card.
*Please allow seven to twenty-one business days, from the date we receive your parcel, to process your refund.
*We recommend that you ship any returns to us by a traceable shipping method. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipment or return costs.
Good Therapy Health Plus
1632 Holden Rd.
Penticton, BC, Canada
102 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.36
Direct Commission (DC): $0.61
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.54
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.20
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Health & Wellness department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 102.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.61 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.