Book on CD Edition on Religion
First Published in 1531
Apology of the Augsburg Confession
Table of Contents
Philip Melanchthon's Introduction to the Apology
Part One: On Articles I-II of the Augustana
Part Two: On Articles III-IV of the Augustana
Part Three: What is Justifying Faith?
Part Four: That Faith in Christ Justifies
Part Five: That We Obtain Remission of Sins by Faith Alone in Christ
Part Six: On Article III: Love and the Fulfilling of the Law
Part Seven: Reply to the Arguments of the Adversaries
Part Eight: Continuation of: Reply to the Arguments...
Part Nine: Second Continuation of: Reply to the Arguments...
Part Ten: Third Continuation of: Reply to the Arguments...
Part Eleven: Articles Seven and Eight of the Augustana
Part Twelve: Article Nine of the Augustana
Part Thirteen: Article Ten of the Augustana
Part Fourteen: Article Eleven of the Augustana
Part Fifteen: Article Twelve of the Augustana
Part Sixteen: Article Six of the Augustana (Pt. 1)
Part Seventeen: Article Six of the Augustana (Pt. 2)
Part Eighteen: Article Seven of the Augustana
Part Nineteen: Article Fourteen of the Augustana
Part Twenty: Article Fifteen of the Augustana
Part Twenty-One: Article Sixteen of the Augustana
Part Twenty-Two: Article Seventeen of the Augustana
Part Twenty-Three: Article Eighteen of the Augustana
Part Twenty-Four: Article Nineteen of the Augustana
Part Twenty-Five: Article Twenty of the Augustana
Part Twenty-Six: Article Twenty-One of the Augustana
Part Twenty-Seven: Article Twenty-Two of the Augustana
Part Twenty-Eight: Article Twenty-Three of the Augustana
Part Twenty-Nine: Article Twenty-Four of the Augustana
Part Thirty: A Definition of the term "Sacrifice"
Part Thirty-One: What the Fathers Thought About Sacrafice
Part Thirty-Two: Of the Use of the Sacrament and Sacrifice
Part Thirty-Three: Of the Term "Mass"
Part Thirty-Four:Of the Mass for the Dead Part
Thirty-Five: Of Monastic Vows Part
Thirty-Six: Of Ecclesiatical Power Part
Philipp Melanchthon (February 16, 1497 – April 19, 1560), born Philipp Schwartzerdt, was a German reformer, collaborator with Martin Luther, the first systematic theologian of the Protestant Reformation, intellectual leader of the Lutheran Reformation, and an influential designer of educational systems. He stands next to Luther and Calvin as a reformer, theologian, and molder of Protestantism. As much as Luther, he is the primary founder of Lutheranism. They both denounced what they saw as the exaggerated cult of the saints, justification by works, and the coercion of the conscience in the sacrament of penance that nevertheless could not offer certainty of salvation. Melanchthon made the distinction between law and gospel the central formula for Lutheran evangelical insight. By the "law" he meant God's requirements both in Old and New Testament; the "gospel" meant the free gift of grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
Book on CD Edition produced by
The Again Shop
The Book on CD-ROM Advantage. Print only the pages, passages or paragraphs you want. Search for key words or terms, Read from your laptop, home computer or mini when it pleases you, no need to purchase or carry around a separate piece of equipment. Share it electronically with friends and relatives. You have permission to re-sell copies as long as they are unchanged from this original. Supply your children with books on their computers instead of video games. Share with 1 or 100 students at the same time for educational purposes. Pay one low price and have as many books of this title that you want to print. CD-ROM Edition. Not a DVD, not an audio CD, no illustrations. Produced in a Microsoft Compatible Format for reading, printing, copying, searching key words, terms or passages or for research.
There haven't been any reviews for CD Edition of "Apology of the Augsburg Confession" yet.
The Again Shop Refund Policy
The Again Shop wants all customers to be completely satisfied. Our policy is %u201CSatisfaction Guarantied%u201D. This means if you are not satisfied with your order you can within ten (10) days from when you placed the order or within three (3) after you received the order you can return the product for any reason and request a full refund of the price of the product. (shipping not included).
The Again Shop
84 W Mallard Ln
Swanville, ME 04915
73 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.97
Direct Commission (DC): $0.44
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.39
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.15
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Books department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 73.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.44 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.