From: WINIFRED V.
Date: Friday, June 01, 2012
Everyone at one point or another in their lives knows what it feels like to be without someone they were once romantically involved with, whether by choice or not.
Breakups are difficult for both parties in a relationship. You've shared something together, and now it is lost, or so it seems.
Don't throw in the towel too early but be realistic and slow moving in how you progress forward if you have hopes of getting your ex back.
The first instinct most people have after a breakup is to react immediately, and nearly always works out to be a mistake. It is best to allow things to cool off; each party needs time to think, reflect, and
The cool off and reflective stage is critical to any ended relationship. It can be the single deciding factor in whether the love relationship itself is salvageable. No matter how
difficult it is, refrain from taking actions you'll most surely regret later.
The reflective period does not necessarily have a time limit.
It may take days, weeks, or even months. Consider it a time of healing and a time to put things into perspective. It's most important during this cooling off phase that you use your time to reflect on the factors that may have caused the relationship to end.
Until you can make this determination, the reflective period is an on going process; it's critical to assess the situation objectively and honestly. What caused the break up?
The reason the relationship ended does have bearing on the course of action required on getting back your ex, and whether retrieval is an option or not.
For example, if the relationship ended because your ex found someone else, attempting to get him/her back could be humiliating and a futile effort, depending on how serious he/she is about the new found love. In this scenario, time and restraint are your best friends.
If, on the other hand, the relationship ended because of differences in opinion, financial burdens, career difficulties, dependencies, simple yet solvable incompatibilities and the like, the jury is still out; the possibility of reconciliation is possible and even very hopeful.
No matter the situation you must always have hope but hope alone isn't enough to win back the love of your life.
Sitting around hoping that they'll return to you without being armed with the proper tools and techniques to help tip the balance in your favor is asking for failure.
Which is why you need a little help along the way and that's what you're going to get today.
You'll learn the things to avoid doing or saying that could get your ex to run away rather than toward you.
When The Emotional Dust Settles From The Relationship - How To Start Picking Up The Pieces To Win Back Your Ex
How A Little Mystery Can Stir Up Your Ex’s Curiosity And Reignite Their Interest In You
Quick Tips And Tricks To Boost Your Confidence So Your Ex Will See A New And Improved Side To You
Should You Salvage The Relationship? Is It Worthwhile Or Is There Someone Else Out There More Worthy Of Your Love?
There haven't been any reviews for Claim Back Your Ex + Additional eBooks yet.
eBook Refund Policy
eBook Refund Policy
eBook RETURN POLICY: THE CUSTOMER HAS 30 DAYS FROM THE ORDER DATE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION IT MUST BE PROPERLY PACKAGED AND THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN POSTAGE SEND RETURNS TO: Winifred V. 4/164/1 MUTHAMMAL COLONY EXTENSION, AYYASAMY NAGAR, TUTICORIN - 628002. TAMILNADU STATE, INDIA. 0091 461 2347253. IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN OPENED BUT UNHARMED IN ANY WAY, PROPERLY PACKAGED AND RETURNED IN RESALABLE CONDITION AND CUSTOMER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE, WHEN RECEIVED, eBook WILL TELL TRIPLECLICKS TO REFUND SALE PRICE ONLY WITHOUT POSTAGE IF PAID. IF THERE WAS A PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE - IT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF THE SOFTWARE IS DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY. A RETURN SOFTWARE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT AS REPLACEMENT. WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND WILL GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO SEE THAT THIS HAPPENS. WE WILL REPLACE DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE OR REFUND THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE UPON RECEIPT OF SUCH ITEMS - REFUNDS COME FROM TRIPLECLICKS.
29 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.39
Direct Commission (DC): $0.18
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.16
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.06
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 29.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.18 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.