Dear Would-be Aquarist,
Have you always wanted to set aside a section of your home where you can retreat and enjoy endless tranquil moments in front of your very own aquarium?
Before you embark on creating your own fish environment, there are some essential processes that you'll need to know to ensure a healthy and stable environment for your fish.
For example, have you pre-planned the details for your aquarium setting before purchasing one? Do you know what kind of aquarium to purchase? What kind of fish species? What kind of fish requires what kind of water environment? How to create and maintain a stable fish environment?
Despite facing these basic questions, learning all of the ins and outs of creating your own tranquil fish paradise is NOT as complicated as you may think. In fact, keeping fish is one of the simplest pets to care for! After the initial setup, the hardest thing an aquarist deals with is... routine.
And the trade-off?. . .
One of the most effortless and relaxing environments you can cultivate in your own home!
Fish keeping is one of the oldest forms of relaxation and home aquariums are becoming more and more popular every day. Investing in a home aquarium can be a great experience for the entire family and is relatively easy to take care of.
But it's not as intuitive as an inexperienced hobbyist may think. For example, it may not be obvious to everyone that you shouldn’t keep big fish in a small tank, or that small fish probably won’t fair well with larger more aggressive stock. And, unless you follow the advice of the store clerk where you buy Betta fish, you may not know that putting multiple male Betta fish in the same fish tank is a bad idea!
This primer will show you...
The differences between freshwater and saltwater setups
What to look for when purchasing your aquarium
How to setup your aquarium
Why and how to "cycle" your tank
How to maintain stable water conditions
How to add, and care for, your fish
And much, much more!
Take a look at what readers are saying...
Thank you so much for your simple but thorough guide!
I used to think that taking care of fish would be a lot of work but I've learned that I can enjoy an aquarium with less maintenance than looking after our dog!
Our family room is now the busiest place in the house and our company loves it as much as we do!
Betty McIntyre from Ontario
With your Keeping Fish Primer, you'll learn everything you need to know before you buy your aquarium, AND how to set things up to ensure your fish live a long and healthy life!
I've taken the most reliable information I have found for raising fish and weeded out the unproven and unethical opinions and used only what works for myself and expert aquarists. Everything is compiled here, in one easy-to-read format and is guaranteed to get you up and running in as little time as possible (remembering of course, that your tank will sit empty for a few weeks while the water creates a stabilized environment for your fish).
The information in this primer is the safest, most reliable, most common-sense approach to setting up either a freshwater or saltwater aquarium. And I can tell you with all confidence that my personal aquarium has given our family hours of absolute joy and our fish are enjoyed by everyone who visits!
There haven't been any reviews for Keeping Fish + Additional eBooks yet.
eBook Refund Policy
eBook Refund Policy
eBook RETURN POLICY: THE CUSTOMER HAS 30 DAYS FROM THE ORDER DATE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION IT MUST BE PROPERLY PACKAGED AND THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN POSTAGE SEND RETURNS TO: Winifred V. 4/164/1 MUTHAMMAL COLONY EXTENSION, AYYASAMY NAGAR, TUTICORIN - 628002. TAMILNADU STATE, INDIA. 0091 461 2347253. IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN OPENED BUT UNHARMED IN ANY WAY, PROPERLY PACKAGED AND RETURNED IN RESALABLE CONDITION AND CUSTOMER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE, WHEN RECEIVED, eBook WILL TELL TRIPLECLICKS TO REFUND SALE PRICE ONLY WITHOUT POSTAGE IF PAID. IF THERE WAS A PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE - IT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF THE SOFTWARE IS DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY. A RETURN SOFTWARE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT AS REPLACEMENT. WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND WILL GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO SEE THAT THIS HAPPENS. WE WILL REPLACE DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE OR REFUND THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE UPON RECEIPT OF SUCH ITEMS - REFUNDS COME FROM TRIPLECLICKS.
29 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.39
Direct Commission (DC): $0.18
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.16
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.06
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 29.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.18 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.