The second volume of The Complete Library Of Cooking, deals with such essentials of diet as the dairy productsâ€“milk, butter, and cheeseâ€“the protein food, eggs, and the energy-producing nutrients, vegetables.
In Milk, Butter, and Cheese, Parts 1 and 2, are explained the place that milk occupies in the diet, its composition, grades, and the dishes for which it is used; the purchase, care, and use of butter and butter substitutes; and the characteristics, care, and varieties of both domestic and imported cheeses, as well as a number of excellent recipes for cheese dishes. A luncheon menu, in which a cheese dish is substituted for meat, is of interest in this connection, for it shows you, early in your studies, not only how to combine dishes to produce a balanced meal, but also how to make up a menu in which meat is not needed. In Eggs are discussed the nutritive value of eggs, the ways in which to select, preserve, cook, and serve them, and how to utilize left-over eggs. So many uses have eggs in the diet and so nourishing is this food that too much attention cannot be paid to its preparation. In this lesson, also, is given a breakfast menu to afford practice in preparing several simple dishes usually served in this meal. In Vegetables, Parts 1 and 2, every variety of vegetable is discussed as to food value, preparation, place in the meal, and proper methods of serving. With such a fund of knowledge, you will be well equipped to give pleasing variety to your meals. In addition to the instruction in these matters, there are many recipes showing certain steps as well as the finished result. With such detailed information, it is our desire that as many of the recipes as possible be tried, for it is only through constant practice that the rules and principles of cooking will become thoroughly instilled in the mind. Nothing is of more value to the aspiring cook than such a knowledge of food and its preparation, for, as every one knows, proper diet is the chief requisite of good health.
Offer Price Today!
There haven't been any reviews for Essentials of Cooking(2) yet.
koteshwar systems Refund Policy
Our store products are 100% satisfaction and Reliable.Our store products are digital download products So Unable Refund....... Deliver In 24Hours any product.
34 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.45/$0.45 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $0.20/$0.20 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.18/$0.18 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.07/$0.07 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 34.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.20 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.