Returns/Refund Policy for this product
1. Live Medley
3. Ambitionz Az a Ridah
4. So Many Tears
6. Hit em Up
7. Tattoo Tears
8. Heartz of Men
9. All About You
10. Never Call You ***** Again
11. How Do You Want It
12. 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted
13. California Love
Producer: Suge Knight
Distributor: E1 Distribution (USA)
Recording type: Live
Recording mode: Stereo
SPAR Code: n/a
Liner Note Author: Rhonda Baraka.
Recording information: 1996.
Recorded in 1996, the year of Tupac Shakur's murder, this live set displays the hip-hop legend at the height of his considerable powers. Energy personified, the rapper charges through a set of tried-and-tested tunes ("Ambitionz Az a Ridah") and new tracks of that time ("Tattoo Tears"). 2PAC LIVE shows the artist warts and all, with the set interrupted by a premature "Heartz of Men" (which Shakur declines to perform, saying he hasn't rehearsed it), but the main story here is the loose vitality with which he approaches his material. As the concert hits the climax of "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted," 2Pac pounds out the chorus "Ain't nothin' but a gangsta party" like it's his own version of the National Anthem. Sure enough, these are words that shaped the rap idol's life and death.
Portions of this page Copyright 1948 - 2009 Muze Inc. All rights reserved.
To United States: $2.50
Shipping not available to other countries. TIP: Use Advanced Search to locate products shippable to your country.
45 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.00
Direct Commission (DC): $0.00
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.00
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.00
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this member's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Movies, Music & Games department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 45.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.