What Is SEO And Why Is It important?
If you want to make a success of your new Biz Website, learning the basics of Search Engine Optimization (or SEO) is imperative. That’s because in order for people to find your website, it needs to appear near the top of the search engines when they type in the relevant keywords, otherwise people simply won’t see it, and you’ll receive no traffic whatsoever!
You see, when people perform searches on Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines for key terms that are included on your website, you want them to find your site quickly and easily. Search Engine Optimization is therefore the term given to the methods you can use to make this happen, and to optimize the ranking your website gets in search engine results.
Now, you can pay for this with PayPerClick search marketing, but how about getting some FREE traffic as well?!
The fact is, a considerable level of website traffic (up to 80 per cent) comes from the search engines. The more established your site is, the more likely it is that users will come directly to your website as returning visitors. However, if you have a new website, web surfers won’t know your website URL, or may not even know about your company – so will most likely find your website through a search engine. Therefore, increasing the presence of your website on search engines is the key to driving FREE traffic and visitors to your site.
Search Engine Optimization is often considered to be one of the more technical areas of internet marketing, and this is certainly true. SEO does require some technical knowledge – or at least a familiarity with basic HTML, and as such, it can be a very difficult skill to master.
So to help you understand exactly what SEO is, how it works, and how you can get started with it, we’ve decided to include this special report. We hope it helps!
How Search Engines Work
In order to fully optimize your website for the search engines, it’s vital that you know how they work and what they’re looking for. So here are the basics to begin with:
Firstly, search engines work by “crawling” the web to see what’s out there. This task is performed by a piece of software called a crawler, a spider, or in Google’s case, a Googlebot.
Your website will then be indexed and stored in a giant database, from where it can later be retrieved. Essentially, the process of indexing is identifying the words and
expressions that best describe the page and assigning each page to particular keywords.
When a search request occurs (i.e. someone typing in “dog training” into Google), the search engine matches up the search terms with the indexed pages in the database, and decides the order in which they come out based on the relevancy of the search terms to each website.
There are various algorithms to calculate relevancy. Each of these algorithms has different relative weights for common factors like keyword density, links, or metatags. That is why different search engines give different search results for the same search terms!
Furthermore, major search engines like Yahoo!, Google, MSN, etc. periodically change their algorithms so if you want to keep your website at the top, you’ll need to adapt your pages to meet the latest changes.
THIS REPORT IS ONLY 7 PAGES LONG BUT IT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION FOR ONLY $1
There haven't been any reviews for #SEO - What is SEO Why Is It Important? THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR WEBSITE AT THE TOP OF ANY ENGINE! yet.
VILLAGESHOPPER - DONALD J THORN Refund Policy
VILLAGE SHOPPER RETURN POLICY:
THE CUSTOMER HAS 30 DAYS FROM THE ORDER DATE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT
THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION
IT MUST BE PROPERLY PACKAGED AND THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN POSTAGE
SEND RETURNS TO:
909 NORTH PEGGY DRIVE
ROBINSON, TX 76706
IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN OPENED BUT UNHARMED IN ANY WAY, PROPERLY PACKAGED AND
RETURNED IN RESALABLE CONDITION AND CUSTOMER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE, WHEN RECEIVED,
VILLAGESHOPPER WILL TELL TRIPLECLICKS TO REFUND SALE PRICE ONLY WITHOUT POSTAGE
IF THERE WAS A PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE - IT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF THE SOFTWARE IS
DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY. A RETURN SOFTWARE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT AS REPLACEMENT.
WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND WILL GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO
SEE THAT THIS HAPPENS. WE WILL REPLACE DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE OR REFUND THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE UPON RECEIPT OF SUCH ITEMS - REFUNDS COME FROM TRIPLECLICKS.
14 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.19
Direct Commission (DC): $0.09
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.08
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.03
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 14.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.09 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.