Stop spending a ton of money on expensive sunscreens and lotions that are worth a couple of dollars PER application!!
Is TOO MUCH Sunshine Hurting Your Health, and Making You Look Way Too Old?
Are You Frightened That You Might Become Just a Fatal Statistic and Develop Cancer Because of Too Much Sun Exposure?
Do You Sunburn Easily and Want All Natural Fast Relief From Sore, Red and Even Blistered Skin?
Then you need to read-
Handling the Sun and Sunburn Naturally
Deal with Sunburn and Protection From the Sun Without Feeling Greasy Or Wet and Itchy!
Boost Your Body's Resistance to Cancer Causing Ultra Violet Light!
Prevent Abnormal Skin Cells Due to Sunshine Finally and Forever!
Never Fear Sitting In the Sun Again!!
Are you that unfortunate individual who just a few years ago thought it might be a good idea to bake your skin in the sun so you could have rich glowing brown cocoa colored skin like all of the big movie stars?
Not so long ago (less than twenty years ago in fact) a deep rich sun tan was accepted far and wide as a status symbol. After all it was only the rich people in society who had the time to slather tanning oil all over their bodies and gleam in the sun!
Sometimes people did not even bake in the sun. They went to "health clubs" and baked their skin in tanning and sun beds in an attempt to look glamorous!
Today we know that this is nothing but a good way to get skin cancer!
When it comes to sunbathing and lying in a tanning bed many of us now wish we had known then what we know now!
Wanting to have a tan has only been hip and trendy since the 1950s when boasting the "natural healthy look" first came into vogue. However before that people knew better. They stayed in the shade and carried umbrellas to protect them from the sun. That is because the fashion then was to keep the skin looking as lily white as possible.
Unfortunately our taste in fashion changed and it became desirable to have a bit more of a copper glow. The result has been more deaths than ever in history from skin cancer.
Here are some scary facts about skin cancer in our world today!
* Skin cancer is the most common of all human cancers
* All of the three different types of skin cancer -basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell cancer and melanoma can be fatal if not checked in time!
* Basal cell and squamous cell cancer spread to other parts of the body quite quickly and are stealthy, steady silent killers
* There are over a million new cases of skin cancer diagnosed every year in the United States
* There are more cases than ever in the U.K. even though it is largely a cloudy place where the sun rarely shines
* According to the American Cancer Society statistics, there will be nearly 69,000 new cases of melanoma diagnosed in the USA in 2009, and melanoma will be responsible for perhaps 8650 of the 11,590 anticipated deaths from skin cancer in the year
* The main cause of skin cancer is the sun which is the main provider in our lives of harmful doses of ultraviolet light
* You are more prone to cancer if you have fair skin that is freckled or fair
* If you have had just one case of sunburn you are more prone to sunburn later in life
* If you have skin moles of any shape or color you are more likely to contract skin cancer
* Health conscious countries like Germany are now passing laws to prohibit young people from using sun beds - in Germany it is estimated over four million teens use them to get a tan.
You Can't Absorb Vitamin D Without Sitting in the Sun!
True or False?
Many of us sat in the sun all day because we were told by doctors, gym teachers and our moms that it was what we were supposed to do!
It wasn't because these individuals wanted us to look glamorous. It was because sitting in the sun was the only way to get the Vitamin D we needed to build strong bones and teeth!
In Handling Sun and Sunburn Naturally I take a good hard look at the Vitamin D issue and answer such questions as -
Do our bodies need vitamins every day?
Is vitamin D stored in the body?
Why vitamin D is often called the "forgotten vitamin."
How do we get Vitamin D from the sun's rays?
Is it possible to get too much Vitamin D?
Can we get vitamin D from food instead of the sun?
What is the relationship between vitamin D and having enough calcium in your body?
Can a lack of Vitamin D cause depression?
Can Vitamin D cure the "winter blues" also known as SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
Can we get Vitamin D from eating fish?
...and the answers too many more of your questions about the relationship between sunshine and the amount of Vitamin D in your body.
Learn How to Suntan Without Getting Cancer!
Get Enough Vitamin D!
It is obvious that you cannot get enough vitamin D without exposing yourself to some sunshine!
That is why in Handling Sun and Sunburn Naturally I tell you how, in plain, easy-to-understand, every day language how to defend yourself against sunburn in all kinds of different situations!
This includes advice about -
How much you should cover up when you go outside
How to keep your vitamin D levels at healthy levels
How to understand when the rays from ultraviolet radiation are the most intense
The first warning sign that should tell you that you are about to get a sunburn
Why everybody reacts to the sun in a different way
Why you absolutely must err on the side of caution even if you do not see the tell tale flush of a sunburn immediately
What to do if you live in a very hot and sunny climate
How to handle the sun if your job requires that you work outside all the time
Why some people have more resistance to the sun than others
How to tell from your eye color and skin coloring whether or not you are more vulnerable to burning
How your ancestry and country of origin might affect how you react to the sun
Why cold temperatures can be dangerous when it comes to feeling a potential sunburn coming on
How snow can cause you to suffer extreme sunburn
How pollution has made our exposure to harmful ultraviolet rays worse
When it is a good idea to stay out of the sun
How you can use an umbrella to protect your skin
How cool sea breezes can prevent you from feeling a sunburn when you are sailing or doing water sports
Why cyclists are in more danger than most people of getting a sunburn
Why you can still get a dangerous burn even if you are sitting in the shade
How to avoid getting a sunburn on your neck (a common occurrence for many people even if they are wearing a hat!)
Why it is a good idea to wear sunglasses
How being dehydrated from the heat can also make you more susceptible to sunburn
Why building up your exposure to the sun gradually might offer protection from sunburn
What antibiotics and over the counter drugs can make you more susceptible to the sun
How eating a diet that is poor in nutrient and vitamins can affect your resistance to the sun
Why eating fish might protect you from bad effects from the sun
How to use garlic to reduce your sun sensitivity
How to avoid herbs and food that might actually increase your potential to be sunburned
How increasing your immune system can help you fight the adverse effects of the sun
Where to find special clothing brands that manufacture garments that are specifically designed to protect you from the sun
...and other practical non-toxic prevention methods and solutions for avoiding sunburns and the terrible consequences of repeatedly "frying" your skin.
Do You Know What Toxic Stuff is In Your Sunscreen?
Sometimes the Cure is Worse Than the Disease!
In Handling the Sun and Sunburn Naturally I also help you take a good hard look at a very important issue to do with tanning and U.V. exposure and that is the number of toxic chemicals that are in sun protectant products!
As you may know every commercially produced sun protection cream, spray, lotion or gel that you apply to your skin to protect against the sun has an SPF number attached to it. This is short for Sun Protection Factor.
This SPF number gives you some kind of indication of how much protection you can expect if you use it properly.
In Handling the Sun and Sunburn Naturally I help you investigate sun protection substances more closely including...
How to tell the difference between a sunscreen and a sunblock solution
What constitutes a true ultraviolet block as an ingredient in a sunscreen
How to tell if a sun protectant is going to sit on your skin or be absorbed by it
How a chemical ultraviolet block works on the skin and why some types of blocking agents are not healthy for you
How to understand an SPF number
Why SPF 12 is an important number to understand before you buy a product
I know you have more questions - answer them all for only $19.95
There haven't been any reviews for Handling The SUN and SUNBURN Naturally yet.
VILLAGESHOPPER - DONALD J THORN Refund Policy
VILLAGE SHOPPER RETURN POLICY:
THE CUSTOMER HAS 30 DAYS FROM THE ORDER DATE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT
THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION
IT MUST BE PROPERLY PACKAGED AND THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN POSTAGE
SEND RETURNS TO:
909 NORTH PEGGY DRIVE
ROBINSON, TX 76706
IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN OPENED BUT UNHARMED IN ANY WAY, PROPERLY PACKAGED AND
RETURNED IN RESALABLE CONDITION AND CUSTOMER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE, WHEN RECEIVED,
VILLAGESHOPPER WILL TELL TRIPLECLICKS TO REFUND SALE PRICE ONLY WITHOUT POSTAGE
IF THERE WAS A PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE - IT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF THE SOFTWARE IS
DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY. A RETURN SOFTWARE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT AS REPLACEMENT.
WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND WILL GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO
SEE THAT THIS HAPPENS. WE WILL REPLACE DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE OR REFUND THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE UPON RECEIPT OF SUCH ITEMS - REFUNDS COME FROM TRIPLECLICKS.
496 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $6.61
Direct Commission (DC): $2.97
TC Executive Pool (EP): $2.64
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.99
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 496.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $2.97 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.