"Are Premenstrual Tension Symptoms Wrecking Your Well Being and Relationships? Are you tired of the mood swings, headaches, muscle, diarrhea, cramps, bloating, acne, breast sensitivity, food cravings and over all pain and misery that occurs in the days that lead up to the arrival of your period every month?"
For many millions of women all over the world, misery and irritability are a monthly fact of life, something that they have to live with month after month after month.
However, what most of these women perhaps don’t know is that whilst premenstrual tension (PMT) or premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is suffered by as many as three out of every four ladies, it is not necessary to suffer anywhere near as much as they do.
Although the number who suffer premenstrual problems as a chronic condition every month is mercifully small at somewhere around 2-5% of all sufferers, it is nevertheless a fact that for many women, PMT or PMS is a blight on their live every month that they could well do without.
In truth, there are plenty of entirely natural things that women can do to limit the worst symptoms associated with PMT or even get rid of them altogether and of course, because we are talking of completely natural solutions here, there is very little possibility of adverse side-effects either.
Before moving on to begin looking at how you can deal with PMT entirely naturally, let's start by considering the condition itself and why perhaps as many as 75% of women suffer from it each and every month.
What is premenstrual tension?
According to the definition of premenstrual syndrome featured on Wikipedia, there is a difference between PMS and PMT. However, according to most medical sites that mention both PMT and PMS, they tend to do so interchangeably.
In essence, they are one and the same thing as far as most authoritative online resources are concerned so I am going to assume that they are the same for the purposes of this book as well.
Indeed, many resources suggest that PMS is a far more accurate description of the condition suffered by so many women every month mainly because describing it as premenstrual tension suggests that there is only one symptom suffered by these ladies.
In truth, there are many different symptoms suffered by those who are troubled by the condition, so using the phrase premenstrual syndrome is probably more accurate as it suggests that there are many different signs or ill-effects of the condition, which is absolutely true.
Although estimates of how many women actually suffer PMS vary, it is a fact that most women will suffer the condition on at least some occasions. However, for the vast majority of PMS sufferers, it is a condition which although it is generally very mild nevertheless besets them every month. Premenstrual syndrome is something that is completely regular feature of their life which (it seems) they cannot avoid.
For most women who suffer PMS, the condition usually sets in between seven and fourteen days before the beginning of their period, although for some women who suffer severe PMS, the condition can become one that is almost permanent, with symptoms being present before, during and after menstruation. This happens because many symptoms have a knock-on effect that causes other problems to arise at a later date, hence you have what is effectively non-stop PMS.
Although as suggested there is no globally agreed definition of exactly what constitutes premenstrual syndrome, there are two definitions that are commonly used by researchers when studying the condition. These are:
• The definition proposed by the researchers at the University of California which suggests that there should be both physical and psychological symptoms of PMS shown during the five days before menses for three consecutive menstrual cycles. Furthermore, these same symptoms must not be present during the other parts of the cycle, especially the pre-ovulatory phase.
• The second definition is that formulated by the National Institute of Mental Health in the USA which is focused on the severity of symptoms in cycle days from 5 to 10 compared with the severity in the six-day period before the onset of menses. According to this definition, symptoms have to be seen for two consecutive mental cycles to establish PMS.
Whichever definition you use, for the majority who suffer PMS, the most common symptoms are mood swings and irritability, breast tenderness, headaches and nausea but for the majority who are relatively lucky, the symptoms tend to be very mild, in some cases so mild that they are almost unnoticeable.
On the other hand, a small percentage of women are not nearly so fortunate with their symptoms being a great deal more severe and therefore considerably more disruptive too. And even though the symptoms highlighted above are the most common, there are many other symptoms of both a physical and psychological nature that many women suffer.
Physical symptoms of PMS can include some or all of the following:
• Abdominal pain and/or bloating;
• Joint and/or muscle pain;
• Chronic diarrhea or constipation;
• Worsening of pre-existing medical problems such as skin conditions;
• Onset or worsening of acne;
• Hot flushes;
• Breast tenderness;
• Food and/or alcohol cravings;
• Excess water retention;
• Weight gain;
• General weakness.
Whilst for women who suffer severe PMS every month, these physical symptoms can be extremely unpleasant and debilitating, most women find that it is the psychological effects of PMS that are most damaging.
Indeed, this is the primary reason why the alternative term premenstrual tension is used to describe the condition.
Included amongst the psychological symptoms associated with PMS are the following:
• Mood swings which are often very violent and sudden;
• Irritability ranges from mild to extreme in severity;
• Stress, anxiety or depression, often leading to insomnia;
• Decreased libido;
• Poor concentration and a lack of focus.
While most who suffer PMS find that the physical symptoms of the condition are relatively mild, the psychological side of suffering is not always quite so easy. For example, some women will change to such an extent that they become almost like a completely different person, sometimes even going so far as to resort to violence against loved ones.
Furthermore, because many women find it difficult to concentrate and focus on what they are supposed to be doing, work performance often suffers and they are considerably more likely to suffer accidents when suffering the worst of PMS.
In short, PMS can be an extremely nasty condition, one that no woman is ever going to be happy about. Consequently, many will seek medical attention if they suffer severely, whilst others will resort to non-prescription drugs to help them get over the worst ravages of PMS.
Turning to drugs should never be the first option of choice however, because even non-prescription drugs have been known to have serious adverse side-effects. We will consider some of the drugs to which
some women might turn when suffering PMS and their potential side-effects little later in the report.
Before doing so however, let us consider what is known about the causes of PMS.
MY DAUGHTER ALWAYS TOLD ME PMS WAS "PUTTING UP WITH MEN'S EXCREMENT (YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GOES HERE) I GUESS IT'S PROBABLY TRUE. IF YOU DON'T NEED THIS INFORMATION PERSONALLY YOUR DAUGHTER CERTAINLY DOES OR SOME OTHER FAMILY MEMBER - EVEN YOUR SPOUSE SHOULD READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND!
Grab Your Copy For Only . . . $29.95 I know you will get something from this well written eBook!
Remember: Knowledge is power - And Great Knowledge is Powerful. When reading an eBook can
MOVE you - Isn’t that feeling worth the price of the wonderful read? ENJOY! APPLY! SHARE!
There haven't been any reviews for Curing Premenstrual Tension Naturally - Are Premenstrual Tension Symptoms Wrecking Your Well Being? yet.
VILLAGESHOPPER - DONALD J THORN Refund Policy
VILLAGE SHOPPER RETURN POLICY:
THE CUSTOMER HAS 30 DAYS FROM THE ORDER DATE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT
THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION
IT MUST BE PROPERLY PACKAGED AND THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN POSTAGE
SEND RETURNS TO:
909 NORTH PEGGY DRIVE
ROBINSON, TX 76706
IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN OPENED BUT UNHARMED IN ANY WAY, PROPERLY PACKAGED AND
RETURNED IN RESALABLE CONDITION AND CUSTOMER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE, WHEN RECEIVED,
VILLAGESHOPPER WILL TELL TRIPLECLICKS TO REFUND SALE PRICE ONLY WITHOUT POSTAGE
IF THERE WAS A PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE - IT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF THE SOFTWARE IS
DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY. A RETURN SOFTWARE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT AS REPLACEMENT.
WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND WILL GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO
SEE THAT THIS HAPPENS. WE WILL REPLACE DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE OR REFUND THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE UPON RECEIPT OF SUCH ITEMS - REFUNDS COME FROM TRIPLECLICKS.
803 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $10.71
Direct Commission (DC): $4.82
TC Executive Pool (EP): $4.28
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $1.61
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 803.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $4.82 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.