The true world of business may be relentless. Success is rewarded. Errors are penalized. The benefit is that it keeps you realistic. You can’t settle for helplessness, laziness, and bad ideas or your business will bomb. There’s a huge chasm between a thought that sounds good and an idea that really gets carried out and succeeds under real life conditions. Anybody can muster up good ideas, but most individuals can’t successfully follow through with them.
Some individuals can’t handle the pressure of running their own business. They worry about the hazard of failure. They’re viewing it from the improper angle though. That risk is exactly the point. Risk is what helps you grow. It makes you stronger. An entrepreneur who dreads risk is like a muscleman who’s afraid of barbells.
You need to insure that you keep customers happy. People ask for refunds when they see junk. Buyers are smart that's why creating junk or sub par quality is suicidal Here e, we'll look at a number of ways to get your business going and make it successful. By following the advice, your business will get off to a great start and stay that way.
You also need to remember that even good products don't sell themselves. Focus on marketing to deliver value to people - sell sell sell the quality and communicate it.
Another thing to remember is don't sell first; make a friend through your list by marketing a newsletter where people wait for your emails.
Being heard amid the roar of your competitor’s voices is a daunting task in today’s crowded market. We find this to be shockingly true each time we read a magazine, watch the television, or surf the web. As a result, businesses are now looking for fresh and more effective ways of increasing brand awareness and more significantly, create brand loyalty. Among the most crucial tasks involved in ensuring a brand’s success, is to develop an effective branding strategy.
There haven't been any reviews for IRONCLAD PSYCHOLOGY FOR INTERNET MARKETERS: BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BUSINESS yet.
VISAVIS ONLINE STORE Refund Policy
You'll absolutely love our products and services.
However, you're fully protected by a money-back return polic but with 10% return cost against purchase price.
Here's how it works...
If for some reason you're dissatisfied at any time during the first 5 days after purchase, simply return all products we delivered to you, delete all digital video, audio, and text files you obtained from us, and ask for a refund as mentioned above. You'll get your money back. That's a firm promise and commitment.
If for some reason you're dissatisfied 6 days or more days after purchasing using a multi-payment option (such as monthly or 3-pay), simply return all products we delivered to you, delete all digital video, audio, and text files you obtained from us, and ask for a refund of any part of the purchase price you have paid in the last 30 days. We will refund that portion of the purchase price.
In order to obtain a full or partial refund under this policy, physical products should be shipped at your expense to the address listed below, must include your purchase information (such as a copy of your receipt) so that we can make a refund, and the products should be in merchantable condition (i.e. we could resell them because they're in good condition). Returned physical products are subject to a re-stocking fee equivalent to 0 % of the purchase price.
E-mail your refund requests to support at ECAsupport@tripleclicks.com. Please include the words %u201CRefund Request%u201D in the subject line of your e-mail.
Send your written refund requests by mail to:
5945 Cornhusker Hwy, Suite A
Lincoln, NE 68507 USA
Ph 402-434-8480, Fax 402-434-8483
To serve you and other customers better in the future, we request (but do not require) that you tell us why you want a refund. We want satisfied customers.
Please remember that asking for a refund but continuing to use the products purchased from us is the same thing as stealing and may also violate applicable intellectual property rights law.
This Returns Policy was last updated on 17-07-2010.
110 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.46
Direct Commission (DC): $0.66
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.58
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.22
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 110.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.66 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.