"To improve the quality of every portrait that you take, you need to use your camera in the right way. Digital cameras are not like single use cameras. They are not always as complex as traditional, film cameras, either. They fit somewhere in between..."
Using Your Digital Camera Properly
To improve the quality of every portrait that you take, you need to use your camera in the right
way. Digital cameras are not like single use cameras. They are not always as complex as
traditional, film cameras, either. They fit somewhere in between. Still, if you want to get a great
picture, you do have to have the right tools to do the job. In fact, the biggest hold up most
people have is not knowing the basics of how their camera works. This will slow you down
For those using an SLR camera, it will take some time to get used to the features. One of the
features that you will benefit from right off the bad is the focus options. If you have an SLR
camera, you should avoid using the auto focus setting. With a quality camera, you will have
various focus options. Try them all. Learn how to choose the right one, based on your owner's
manual in particular. This will improve the quality of your shot virtually every time.
You also should consider shooting in manual mode rather than automatic mode. Many people
feel that the camera is smart enough to make the decisions for you and therefore use the
automatic mode as often as they can. However, this can cause problems for you. Instead, invest
some time in learning how to use the manual mode first. This will enhance your ability to be
creative in your shots and more in control of the final photo.
White balance is another area that most people avoid. If you have an SLR camera, you have
the ability to choose custom white balance (in most cases.) Try using various options here. You
may want more color if you are in a location that is indoors. In the sun, you may want less. The
key to remember here is that auto white balance really does not do anything. But, if you do take
the time to adjust this and try out different methods, you could find yourself with a fantastic
Invest some time in reading your owner's manual. Not only does it give you the step by step
instructions for using your digital camera, but it will also give you tips on how to use your
camera properly, to get the best finished photo. Experimentation is also one of the best ways to
learn how to take the best shots every time.
Preparing For Great Landscape Shots
One mistake people often make when taking photos of a landscape is rushing. There is no
reason (yes no reason) to force this shot. You may be losing light or you may be missing your
shot, but this comes from poor planning. Instead, invest the time in preparing for a great
landscape shot. Many love landscapes. They are full of color, peace and often are very alluring.
You may find them to be some of the most creative shots you ever take, if you learn to take
them properly. You can do this!
First off, be ready for your trip. Here are some tips to prepare.
1. Be sure you have a quality tripod with you. Without a tripod, you will be unable to get a
truly good quality shot off. Some of it will blur if you try to do it free hand. A quality tripod
should be easily mounted or freestanding and it should be sturdy!
2. Next, consider extra memory and batteries. The first shot is unlikely to be the best shot
of the day. Sometimes, it takes a while to get your best shot.
3. Choose a good telephoto and wide-angle lens to use. You want to use the telephoto
because it can give you great zoom on various images. You can get all of those
interesting details that really make the landscape come to life. The wide angle lens will
improve the scope of the photo, giving a panoramic feel to it.
The next thing to think about is your lighting. Lighting is key to good photos. Most photographers
prefer the light of the early morning hours or the sunset hours because it is farther away and
therefore more diffused. The midday sun is simply too harsh and colors are lost because of it.
YOU'VE LEARNED SOMETHING ALREADY - JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH MORE THIS EBOOK CAN HELP YOU MORE!
Grab Your Copy For Only . . . $9.95
There haven't been any reviews for #DIGITAL - USING YOUR DIGITAL CAMERA - TAKING THE PERFECT CAMERA SHOT yet.
VILLAGESHOPPER - DONALD J THORN Refund Policy
VILLAGE SHOPPER RETURN POLICY:
THE CUSTOMER HAS 30 DAYS FROM THE ORDER DATE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT
THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION
IT MUST BE PROPERLY PACKAGED AND THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN POSTAGE
SEND RETURNS TO:
909 NORTH PEGGY DRIVE
ROBINSON, TX 76706
IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN OPENED BUT UNHARMED IN ANY WAY, PROPERLY PACKAGED AND
RETURNED IN RESALABLE CONDITION AND CUSTOMER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE, WHEN RECEIVED,
VILLAGESHOPPER WILL TELL TRIPLECLICKS TO REFUND SALE PRICE ONLY WITHOUT POSTAGE
IF THERE WAS A PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE - IT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF THE SOFTWARE IS
DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY. A RETURN SOFTWARE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT AS REPLACEMENT.
WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND WILL GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO
SEE THAT THIS HAPPENS. WE WILL REPLACE DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE OR REFUND THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE UPON RECEIPT OF SUCH ITEMS - REFUNDS COME FROM TRIPLECLICKS.
73 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.97
Direct Commission (DC): $0.44
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.39
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.15
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 73.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.44 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.