“Are You Trying To Beat The Odds?”
Don't Back A Medical Looser. . .
The siren is howling and the ambulance is shifting back and forth weaving through the Monday morning rush hour traffic.
The emergency medical technicians are checking your vital signs and using that “doctor speak” that you hear on television.
The pain in your chest is almost unbearable, yet even through the hazy fog of pain your mind keeps shifting back to one nagging thought, “Why didn’t I buy that health plan?
What is Amy going to do? Even if I make it, there’s no way we can afford this!”
From: Margit Varosi
Unfortunately, this is a scene that is played out around the country every single day. Here is one more husband and father coming face to face with reality. Instead of, “it will never happen to me,” it has become, “why did this happen to me?”
Will our husband and father survive? If he does, what are the chances that he and his family will resume a normal lifestyle?
Statistically, our fellow has a 40% chance of survival depending on how long he’s been abusing his body. Sadly, with no health insurance coverage and no available cash, the medical bills will likely force him into bankruptcy.
All one needs to do is turn on the TV or tune in a talk radio program and the subject of health insurance will pop up sooner rather than later.
Following up terrorism and the economy, the skyrocketing cost of health insurance is polarizing our country. Our health care system is in major need of revamping but unfortunately our leaders have made it just one more political issue.
In the meantime, the average American continues to grapple with the rising costs or, take a gamble like our friend and hope they beat the odds.
What can one person do?
The first thing you need to do is realize that you MUST have health coverage of some kind, even if only to cover the catastrophic expenses like our friend.
The second thing you can do is to get informed! It’s very difficult to fight a war when you know nothing about the enemy. Yes, most insurance plans are so unwieldy and garbled that they make it almost impossible to understand.
That’s where Your Guide To Good Health Insurance comes in. This guide is not just another “directory” health insurance providers who are advertising their products.
Written in plain English!
That’s correct! We have prepared Your Guide To Good Health Insurance so that anyone can understand the terminology without requiring a law degree.
Take a look at what you will learn:
What are the different types of health insurance policies
How does disability income insurance work
What are the differences between individual and group policies
Learn about different types of providers
How do traditional insurers differ from HMOs
What are provisions and exclusions
How can I be reimbursed for prescriptions
How do basic and major medical policies differ
What is a PPO
How do I know what coverage best suits my needs
Answers to these and many other questions are right at your fingertips. Order your copy of “Your Guide To Good Health Insurance” now!
Don’t find yourself in the same situation as our friend. Take control before it’s too late. Your family will thank you and you’ll be glad you did. We guarantee it!
There haven't been any reviews for The Health Insurance Guide - Your Guide To Good Health Insurance yet.
Margit Varosi Refund Policy
Digital Products ( E-Books, Softwares) returns are not accepted. How ever we can resend the same if found any errors in downloading or file missing. All complaints and suggestions can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Digital Products will be mailed to you within 2 working days after the receipt of all successful orders. We Value your opinion.
36 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.48
Direct Commission (DC): $0.22
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.19
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.07
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 36.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.22 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.