Vitamin D - Important Nutrient Often Lacking in our Diet
Vitamin D is essential to strong bones and teeth. For many years a chief source of Vitamin D has been milk fortified with the vitamin. Recent reports though indicate that fewer Americans, including children, are drinking milk.
Vitamin D can also be obtained through foods like fatty fish and eggs as well as through exposure to sunlight. This also has ceased to be an adequate source for many people. Concerns about skin cancer and increases in sunscreen use have led to decreases in sun exposure.
The lack of Vitamin D has been termed Vitamin D Deficiency Syndrome (VDDS) by researchers. VDDS has the potential to result in serious health problems.
Vitamin D Deficiency Can Cause Serious Health Issues
Osteoporosis is a significant problem particularly in post-menopausal women. Osteoporosis results as calcium is depleted in the body. Calcium supplements alone cannot reverse the problem but must be combined with Vitamin D for proper absorption. Taking Vitamin D and calcium may reverse osteoporosis or prevent it if taken consistently before menopause. In studies, regular use of Vitamin D reduced age related fractures significantly in people over age 65.
High blood pressure has been linked with low levels of Vitamin D. Low levels of Vitamin D may also result in increased calcium buildup in the arteries, a major part of plaque associated with atherosclerosis. This plaque can result in stroke or heart attack. Scientists have also identified low levels of Vitamin D with obesity. Obesity appears to change the skinâ€™s ability to make Vitamin D from sunlight and the intestinesâ€™ ability to absorb it.
Vitamin D-2 or D-3, What is the Difference?
Most Vitamin D supplements use ergocalciferol or Vitamin D-2 but Vitabase Vitamin D uses cholecalciferol, D-3, a more bioactive form. This is the same form of Vitamin D made by the skinâ€™s exposure to sunlight.
Label Information and Ingredients:
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)
Ingredients Per Serving % DV
Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) 1500 iu 375%
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate and stearic acid.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED
There haven't been any reviews for Vitamin D-3 (1500 IU) 100 Tablets yet.
R and D's Vitamin Store Refund Policy
For items damaged during shipment: Please, contact us within 30 days of the day of shipment. A new item or a full refund (minus shipping) will be processed immediately.
For non-defective items: A non-defective item has a 20% restocking fee, and must be returned within 30 days of purchase. It must be in its original packaging.
Rudy's Vitamin Shop
10356 Lakeshore Dr.
Apple Valley, Ca. 92308
69 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.93/$0.93 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $0.42/$0.42 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.37/$0.37 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.14/$0.14 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Health & Wellness department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 69.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.42 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.