"Stressed out? Do You Feel Like The World Is Crashing Down Around You? Want To Take A Vacation That Will Relax Your Mind, Body And Spirit? Well this Easy To Read Step By Step E-Book Makes It All Possible!"
Look No Further! Stop Spending Your Money on Imitation
Self Help Products! This E-Book Gives You And In Depth
Explanation on How To Release All of The Inner
Stresses As Well As Improving Your Fitness
If youâ€™re like the millions of people around the world who have an inordinate amount of stress in your life, there is a way out â€“ a way to escape for a few moments every day, a way to heal your
mind and strengthen your body allowing the pressures of the world to melt away.
How? With a combined strategy of yoga stretches and focused meditation.
Feel the stress melt away as you practice the ancient arts of yoga and meditation to help bring your emotional well-being into balance and keep your body fit at the same time!
Many think of yoga as a new-age phenomenon that has nothing to offer the average person. Nothing could be further from the truth! Yoga has natural healing properties that can alleviate the symptoms of most common ailments from the common cold to back aches.
Experts all over the world agree that yoga helps calm the body and mind leading to a sense of wellness that cannot be achieved through conventional exercise programs.
This is a concept that has been around, literally, for hundreds of years. Yoga and meditation has been used for relaxation and fitness by all sort of people from all walks of life. Consider these quotes:
1 Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and
endure what cannot be cured.~ B.K.S. Iyengar
2 Sun salutations can energize and warm you, even on the
darkest, coldest winter day. ~ Carol Krucoff
3 When the breath wanders the mind also is unsteady. But
when the breath is calmed the mind too will be still, and the
yogi achieves long life. Therefore, one should learn to control
the breath. ~ Svatmarama, Hatha Yoga Pradipika
4 Yoga is the practice of quieting the mind. ~ Patanjali,
translated from Sanskrit
5 Yoga has a sly, clever way of short-circuiting the mental
patterns that cause anxiety.~ Baxter Bell, quoted in
"Worry Thwarts," Yoga Journal, March 2006
You could join a class and practice yoga with a group of people, but in todayâ€™s busy world, thatâ€™s probably not the most attractive choice. Why not carve out a few moments in your own home and
take up yoga for yourself. Feel its restorative effects almost immediately â€“ anywhere!
Order your copy of â€œThe Beginnerâ€™s Guide to Yoga and Meditationâ€ and learn the basics of yoga and meditation at a fraction of the cost you would spend to join a class. Best of all, practice yoga anywhere you want!
This valuable e-book will teach you about the different styles of yoga and meditation and guide you step-by-step in beginning your own yoga program without the hassle of driving to a gym or wellness center to take classes.
What can you learn from this book?
The different styles of yoga
Basic positions of yoga
How to maximize your â€œworkoutâ€ space
Meditating for health and wellness
Ridding yourself of tension headaches with yoga
Reliving menstrual cramps with yoga
How to do a yoga workout at your desk
And so much more!
Along with basic yoga instruction, you will learn how to perform meditation for the ultimate relaxation both after yoga sessions as well as anytime you need a little escape. Learn about:
Universal Mantra Meditation
Energy Healing Meditation
Color Healing Meditation
One great thing about this book is that you wonâ€™t have to wait for the mailman to deliver it to your door! It will come directly to your e-mailbox. Read it when itâ€™s convenient for YOU!
Click today and order â€œThe Beginnerâ€™s Guide to Yoga and Meditationâ€ today. You wonâ€™t be sorry! Hereâ€™s to your new journey to inner peace!
There haven't been any reviews for The Beginnerâ€™s Guide to Yoga and Meditation yet.
My eBusiness Guide Refund Policy
General Return Policy
I do not offer refunds for e-books, e-courses, e-modules or any software that is downloadable.
No. All sales are final.
Since you cannot physically return an e-book, we do NOT give refunds.
I will work with you to help resolve any technical difficulties you may experience regarding your e-book and software order.
29 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.38/$0.38 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $0.17/$0.17 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.15/$0.15 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.06/$0.06 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 29.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.17 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.