WELCOME TO COLLEGE!
You’ve walked across the stage, collected your diploma
and spent a summer dreaming of the freedom you’ll enjoy in
college! Congratulations! You’re embarking on a journey
sure to be filled with fun, new friends, new experiences, and
knowledge beyond your dreams.
Some questions you might be asking yourself include:
1. How do I get everything done I need to get done?
2. How do I fit all MY stuff in the room with ALL my
3. Where’s the cafeteria?
4. Where’s the party?
While all of these questions are of extreme importance,
the one you need to focus on the most is the first one.
At first, you will have more time available to you now
than you will know what to do with.
Even if you take a huge
class load, run a marathon a day, start a quilting bee, and
even sleep, I guarantee that you are going to have more
time than you can really believe. It’s maximizing that time
that makes all the difference in succeeding in college or
For many college freshmen, this experience can be a
difficult transition. Your parents aren’t around anymore to
make sure you get up for school. You go from being a “big”
senior to a “greenie” freshman again.
College is more than
just an excuse to party. It’s a beginning for your adult life.
You will be learning what you need to know to succeed in
the real world. That, alone, can be overwhelming!
But it doesn’t have to be. All you need to do is learn
time management skills along with ways to cope with stress
and maximize your college experience. How do you do that?
It’s not always easy, but it can be easier – with the help of
this valuable guide.
Inside these pages are valuable tips to learn how to
schedule your time effectively, how to stop procrastinating,
how to shut out distractions, and how to manage your
studies and work with your personal life.
A huge part of this
experience is stress management, and we’ve provided many
valuable tips and tricks to minimize stress and enjoy the
whole college experience.
We all probably wish that there were more hours in a
day, but since that is impossible, we must make the best
use of the hours that we do have.
By utilizing the tips in this
book, you will be on your way to achieving better time
management skills and becoming an all-around better
It doesn’t matter if you’re an 18 year old freshman
right out of high school, a senior almost ready to graduate,
or a 40 year old returning to classes for the first time in 20
years, these tips can apply to everyone.
And, they will
apply to your life after college as well! Learning effective
time management skills makes life much easier and allows
you more and more time for yourself, which is as equally
You deserve to enjoy everything about college life - the
parties, the camaraderie, the fun. You can accomplish this
and not sacrifice the real reason why you’re here – for an
education. We can show you how!
Grab Your Copy For Only . . . $9.95
There haven't been any reviews for #EDUCATION - Time Management For College Students - COLLEGE - DON'T LET THEM GO UNPREPARED! yet.
VILLAGESHOPPER - DONALD J THORN Refund Policy
VILLAGE SHOPPER RETURN POLICY:
THE CUSTOMER HAS 30 DAYS FROM THE ORDER DATE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT
THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION
IT MUST BE PROPERLY PACKAGED AND THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN POSTAGE
SEND RETURNS TO:
909 NORTH PEGGY DRIVE
ROBINSON, TX 76706
IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN OPENED BUT UNHARMED IN ANY WAY, PROPERLY PACKAGED AND
RETURNED IN RESALABLE CONDITION AND CUSTOMER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE, WHEN RECEIVED,
VILLAGESHOPPER WILL TELL TRIPLECLICKS TO REFUND SALE PRICE ONLY WITHOUT POSTAGE
IF THERE WAS A PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE - IT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF THE SOFTWARE IS
DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY. A RETURN SOFTWARE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT AS REPLACEMENT.
WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND WILL GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO
SEE THAT THIS HAPPENS. WE WILL REPLACE DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE OR REFUND THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE UPON RECEIPT OF SUCH ITEMS - REFUNDS COME FROM TRIPLECLICKS.
73 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.97
Direct Commission (DC): $0.44
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.39
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.15
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 73.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.44 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.