Faith isn't always easy to come by, even for people who desperately want it.
Returns/Refund Policy for this product
Some people hunger for spiritual certainty, yet something blocks them from experiencing it. They wish they could taste that kind of freedom, but obstacles clutter their paths. Objections pester them. Doubts mock them. Their hearts want to soar to God; their intellects keep them on terra firma.
Lee Strobel started out as an atheist, utterly convinced God didn't create people, but people created God in an effort to explain the unknown and soothe their fear of death. In The Case for Christ, he described his nearly two-year examination of historical evidence that pointed him toward the verdict that God really exists and Jesus actually is his unique son.
But he still struggled with nagging objections and concerns about emotionally charged issues that plague many who would otherwixe embrace faith. Not just theoretical problems, historical problems, or intellectual problems—the issues that bothered Strobel pack an emotional punch. They are the kinds of conundrums that can—and have—stopped people in their tracks when they consider becoming a Christian. In The Case for Faith, Lee Strobel probes the most thorny of questions, what he calls "The Big Eight." including:
• If there is a loving God, why does this world groan under so much suffering and evil?
• If God really created the universe, why does science compel so many to conclude that evolution accounts for life?
• If God is the ultimate overseer of the church, why has it been rife with hypocrisy and brutality through the ages?
• If God truly cares about the people he created, how could he consign so many of them to an eternity of torture in hell just because they didn't believe the right things about him?
As a seasoned journalist with a Yale law background, Strobel methodically tracks down his leads and asks the gritty, gut-wrenching questions you would want to ask—questions that can make or break the Christian faith. He refuses to patronize or offer clichés and glib answers. Instead, he pieces together hard facts through interviews with nine of the country's top scholars and experts. The result? Solid, persuasive, engrossing, and smart answers to your deepest questions. The Case for Faith will set you on the path to belief, renewed, restored—or discovered for the very first time.
Author: Lee Strobel is an award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and a New York Times bestselling author. After years of nonfiction bestsellers, he is publishing his debut fiction novel, a legal thriller. Lee is a Yale Law School graduate, accomplished journalist, and world-renowned speaker.
Strategic Alliance: Willow Creek Association
Shipment of product may take 3-4 weeks for delivery
To Africa: $5.00
To Alaska: $5.00
To Asia: $5.00
To Australia: $5.00
To Canada: $5.00
To Europe: $5.00
To Hawaii: $5.00
To India: $5.00
To Mexico: $5.00
To North America: $5.00
To Oceania: $5.00
To Papua New Guinea: $2.00
To South America: $5.00
To United States: $5.00
Shipping not available to other countries. TIP: Use Advanced Search to locate products shippable to your country.
150 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.00
Direct Commission (DC): $0.00
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.00
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.00
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this member's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Books department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 150.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.