Impress your friends and colleagues with your new-found bartending knowledge!
It takes more than a recipe to make a great drink. Just using the right ingredients doesn't mean your drink will taste like it was meant to. Most of the time itâ€™s the way a drink is mixed and served that makes it either an exceptional drink or one that gets dumped into the nearest flower pot.
That is the reason why I have assembled The Bar Master package.
With The Bar Master Bartenders Handbook you will find all the tips and techniques necessary to make your drinks taste like those of a seasoned professional. Take a look at what is inside The Bar Master Bartenders Handbook:
Chapter 1 - Bartending Basics
Basic supplies you will need for a professionally equipped bar
Standard Bar Measures
Stocking Your Bar
Bar Hints & Tips
Density Chart For Liqueurs
Common Bar Terms
How to Chill Cocktail Glasses
How to Cut Lemon Twists
How to Flame a drink
How to Layer a Cocktail
A recipe for simple syrup
How to Make Sour Mix
How to Muddle a Drink
Chapter 2- Your Responsibilities As A Host
How to Recognize Signs of Inebriation
Dealing with someone who is drunk
With the The Bar Master Bartenders Handbook you will learn the techniques, but The Bar Master Package wouldn't be complete without a complete database of drink recipes.
With many drink programs you receive just 200-400 different recipes, but we want you to look like a seasoned pro, so you will also receive The Bar Master Software, a collection of over 2300 of the most popular cocktail recipes.
The Bar Master Software is easy to use, and you can easily and quickly find the cocktail recipe you are looking for with it's keyword search feature or by alphabetical listing.
There haven't been any reviews for The Bar Master- Bartenders Handbook yet.
CFRASER'S EBOOKS Refund Policy
All sales are final. No refunds are available as all products are digital downloads.
If you have any problems with products, I will gladly resend product to ensure that you recieve great quality products. Please whitelist email@example.com to ensure you recieve your book. All books are usually emailed within 48 hrs of recieving notice from Tripleclicks. Thank you for your purchase.
48 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.64/$0.64 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $0.29/$0.29 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.26/$0.26 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.10/$0.10 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have earned 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 48.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.29 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.