Attention Glass Lovers...
Make Beautiful Glass Bottles And Designs With Greater Ease And Delight Than You Ever Thought Possible
Do you love glass artwork... the colors... the designs... and the unique feel of each piece? Do you want to make glass... but don't actually know much about it? If so, then you've found the right site!
Here’s the story…
Glassblowing Is An Ancient Art That Is Filled With Life And Color Glass has been around for centuries. And for most of that time, it's been a valuable luxury. Only in the last century has it turned into a common commodity. The Industrial Revolution made glass easy to produce and brought its cost down. But until then, it required skill to make, and thus was expensive. It was also an art. Glass had, and still does, this semi-magical feel to it When you look at a piece of hand-blown glass, you can't help but be captured by it's beauty.
But most glass these days is machine made and lacks the same luster and beauty. And many people don't look to glass as an art anymore. But many others do... The Art Of Glassblowing Can Be Learned By Anyone
Glassblowing is technical. That's true.
But that's also what gives it it's value and beauty. That being said, it isn't terribly difficult either, and anyone can do it. Making glass can be a very rewarding experience. Just imagine looking at your pieces of art sitting in your home... Or in a gallery somewhere, with art loving patrons looking to add your master pieces to their collections.
Glassblowing brings glass back to its original grandeur...No longer a mere commodity, but some thing to took skill to make. And every piece has your fingerprint on it, with your unique way of making it.
Glassblowing doesn't have to be just about art either. You can make bottles and other glass objects for your house as well...Creating a unique feel for your home and environment. But most people don't know how to start glassblowing. They think its too complicated. But anyone can learn this amazing art form. They just need to know how to start. Make Beautiful Pieces Of Glass With These Simple Yet Amazing Tips If you love glass art and don't know how to blow glass, then you might be missing out. And it's so fulfilling to blow glass...
But many people just don't know the fundamentals of glassblowing. That's why I've written this book, Introduction To Glassblowing. I want everyone to know what I've learned about glassblowing without all the trouble (and expense!) of trying to figure it out themselves. Glassblowing could cause that inner artist to come out of you.
Do you really want to live in the dark about how to blow glass?
How many opportunities have you missed out on because you didn't know a few simple basics about glassblowing?
My book can help you come out of the dark and start glassblowing today!
• Glassblowing Basics… So you can get started on the right foot.
• Glassblowing Equipment... Know where to start and what's needed.
• Glassblowing Principles... Keep your hand and mind steady with these powerful principles.
• Different Glass Objects... So you can make what's in your heart to make.
• And a lot more
If You Want To Start Glassblowing, You Want To Read THIS...Why be held back any longer? Turn those normal glass objects into an expression of yourself. It's not hard to learn glassblowing, you just have to know what you're doing...So why not start today?
Everything You Need To Start Glassblowing TODAY is Just One Click Away
This is a complete guide to glassblowing and it’s simply called Introduction To Glassblowing. I've put everything I know about glassblowing into simple, understandable language so that you can easily learn all there is to know about making beautiful glass. Things like...
• The History of Glassblowing: The intriguing history of glassblowing's ancient past! (pages 6-9)
• Properties of Glass: So your art looks great and stands the test of time (page 10)
• Glassblowing Equipment: Get your glassblowing hobby started with the right gear (pages 11-15)
• Using Your Tools: Great pointers on how to make your best artwork with your new tools (page 16)
• Glass Safety: Keep all your fingers and eyebrows with these insights (pages 17-18)
• Glassblowing Principles: Take the mystery out of the art with these powerful principles (pages 19-23)
• Making Your First Piece: All the keys you need to making your first piece of glass artwork (pages 23-26)
• Adding Decorative Art... How to turn normal glass into stunning glass (pages 28-30)
• Glass Beads: Tips for making beautiful beads that you'll love (pages 30-33)
• Cane Making: Your beads will look as stunning as they possibly can with these pointers (pages 35-37)
• Glass Pipes: Yes, keys to even making pipes as well. (pages 37-38)
• Glossary Of Terms: So you'll how all the glassblowing lingo (page 44)
• Plus much, MUCH MORE!
This just scratches the surface of what I've put into this book. If you've ever been interested in glassblowing, but didn't know where to start, then I encourage you to learn from my experience and get started on the right foot. It contains everything you need to know in order to help you make amazing glass objects today!
I'm sure that right about now, you're wondering...
When Can I Have My Copy? Just Click On "Add To Cart" Now!
There haven't been any reviews for Glass Blowing yet.
John V. Shelembe Refund Policy
Returns: You may return only new, unopened items sold within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items that are opened or returned more than 30 days after delivery will receive a partial refund. Partial refunds/Restocking Fees
* Any opened computer returned within 30 days of delivery: 85% of item's price.
* Any unopened media item or non-media item in original condition that is returned more than 30 days after delivery: 80% of item's price.
* Any book that has obvious signs of use: 50% of item's price.
* Any CD, DVD,software, video game,record that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap): 50% of item's price.
* Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: up to 50% of item's price.
All Returns are required to have a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number. Please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for this authorization. You will receive your RMA and shipping instructions via e-mail within 2 business days. The purchaser is responsible for any and all shipping and return shipping costs.
109 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.46
Direct Commission (DC): $0.66
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.58
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.22
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 109.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.66 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.