The history of the four personality types, a.k.a. the four temperaments starts with Hippocrates 24 hundred years ago. Each personality has it’s own strengths and failings. Each one of us is a combination of all the four personalities, but we all have a dominant personality type and a less dominant personality type.
Of all the personality types, the Melancholy likely struggles the most with a low self image as they've set such high standards for themselves and other people. To convince melancholies you need to have details. They want to see all of the points on the PowerPoint and have them explained as well as any other detailed material. You may want to provide supplemental material with lots of details to them.
The choleric is the most forceful and active of the 4 types. He's strong-willed and independent and opinionated. The choleric thrives on activity. To convince cholerics you have to gain their respect. If they view you as uncertain or unprepared you lose. They like winners.
The phlegmatic is better characterized by the words "easy going". He's the calm and steady individual who is not easily distracted. He's the easiest temperament type to get along with. Life for him is happy, unexcited and sedate. To convince a phlegmatic you have to show them how matters are in the best interest of the group. You often need a format where they're asked their opinion.
The Sanguine is receptive naturally and outgoing. He's usually called a 'super-extrovert'. This temperament is commonly thought of as a "natural salesman" but they likewise tend to enter professions that are outgoing like acting. If you want a sanguine personality to attend an event, tell them how much fun it will be or give them a position up front where they'll be noticed.
It's a good idea to look at your communication in your personal life or, business communication, or network marketing life and ask, "What is in it for each of the different personalities?"
There haven't been any reviews for EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES IN THE 21ST CENTURY yet.
VISAVIS ONLINE STORE Refund Policy
You'll absolutely love our products and services.
However, you're fully protected by a money-back return polic but with 10% return cost against purchase price.
Here's how it works...
If for some reason you're dissatisfied at any time during the first 5 days after purchase, simply return all products we delivered to you, delete all digital video, audio, and text files you obtained from us, and ask for a refund as mentioned above. You'll get your money back. That's a firm promise and commitment.
If for some reason you're dissatisfied 6 days or more days after purchasing using a multi-payment option (such as monthly or 3-pay), simply return all products we delivered to you, delete all digital video, audio, and text files you obtained from us, and ask for a refund of any part of the purchase price you have paid in the last 30 days. We will refund that portion of the purchase price.
In order to obtain a full or partial refund under this policy, physical products should be shipped at your expense to the address listed below, must include your purchase information (such as a copy of your receipt) so that we can make a refund, and the products should be in merchantable condition (i.e. we could resell them because they're in good condition). Returned physical products are subject to a re-stocking fee equivalent to 0 % of the purchase price.
E-mail your refund requests to support at ECAsupport@tripleclicks.com. Please include the words %u201CRefund Request%u201D in the subject line of your e-mail.
Send your written refund requests by mail to:
5945 Cornhusker Hwy, Suite A
Lincoln, NE 68507 USA
Ph 402-434-8480, Fax 402-434-8483
To serve you and other customers better in the future, we request (but do not require) that you tell us why you want a refund. We want satisfied customers.
Please remember that asking for a refund but continuing to use the products purchased from us is the same thing as stealing and may also violate applicable intellectual property rights law.
This Returns Policy was last updated on 17-07-2010.
88 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.17
Direct Commission (DC): $0.53
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.47
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.18
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 88.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.53 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.