Start Your Own High-Paying Career In Welding With This Welding Course
At last you can now start to learn welding - the art of joining and cutting metals with The Welding Course - right at the comfort of your home in your free time!
A Career In Welding and Cutting Metals
Would you like to start a potentially lucrative career or business with a welding skill?
Acquiring a new skill in welding could give you a potentially high-paying career (Salary Range: $13.00-$26.44 per hour).
It could also open for you a floodgate of new opportunities with various businesses and arts and crafts that you have only dreamt about of starting and enjoying.
At last you can now start to learn welding - the art of joining and cutting metals with The Welding Course - right at the comfort of your home in your free time.
The Welding Course is the textbook equivalent of a hands-on welding training. It prepares and orients you to the basic as well the advanced.
It contains all necessary information and data in one volume, making it possible for the workman to use one source for securing a knowledge of both principle and practice, preparation and finishing of the work, and both large and small repair work as well as manufacturing methods used in metal working.
With almost a hundred illustrations, the 50,084-word Welding Course will guide you step-by-step towards learning the art and craft of joining and cutting metals.
It is a complete course in itself that will show you comprehensive knowledge on the following:
METALS AND ALLOYS--HEAT TREATMENT:--The Use and Characteristics of the Industrial Alloys and Metal Elements--Annealing, Hardening, Tempering and
Case Hardening of Steel
WELDING MATERIALS:--Production, Handling and Use of the Gases, Oxygen and Acetylene--Welding Rods--Fluxes--Supplies and Fixtures
ACETYLENE GENERATORS:--Generator Requirements and Types--Construction--Care and Operation of Generators.
WELDING INSTRUMENTS:--Tank and Regulating Valves and Gauges--High, Low and Medium Pressure Torches--Cutting Torches--Acetylene-Air Torches
OXY-ACETYLENE WELDING PRACTICE:--Preparation of Work--Torch Practice--Control of the Flame--Welding Various Metals and Alloys--Tables of
Information Required in Welding Operations
ELECTRIC WELDING:--Resistance Method--Butt, Spot and Lap Welding--Troubles and Remedies--Electric Arc Welding
HAND FORGING AND WELDING:--Blacksmithing, Forging and Bending--Forge
SOLDERING, BRAZING AND THERMAL WELDING:--Soldering Materials and Practice--Brazing--Thermal Welding
OXYGEN PROCESS FOR REMOVAL OF CARBON
Think about finding a new, high-paying career that you enjoy...
There haven't been any reviews for A Course on Welding and Cutting Metals yet.
CFRASER'S EBOOKS Refund Policy
All sales are final. No refunds are available as all products are digital downloads.
If you have any problems with products, I will gladly resend product to ensure that you recieve great quality products. Please whitelist email@example.com to ensure you recieve your book. All books are usually emailed within 48 hrs of recieving notice from Tripleclicks. Thank you for your purchase.
102 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.36
Direct Commission (DC): $0.61
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.54
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.20
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 102.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.61 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.