“So a guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender…..” How many jokes have you heard start out that way. The bartender is the main focus of any commercial bar. Forget about the waitresses. Sure they bring the drinks, but the bartender has to make them. Forget about the fry cooks serving up greasy fries. It’s the bartender who has made you crave them.
Bartenders have enjoyed a long and storied history. They are the psychiatrists that you don’t have to have an appointment for. They are the ones you hear all the best jokes from. They are the ones who show you the neatest bar tricks to impress your friends. The bartender, for some people, is the best friend they never had.
Tending bar is more than just pouring a cold
draught beer or mixing up a mean screwdriver.
With all the new drink combinations out these
days, bartenders must be up on all the new
terminology not to mention having the ability
to mix up an Alabama Slammer without looking
in the recipe book.
Bartending schools are popping up all over the country. Lured by the enticement of cash tips for serving the drunken public, bartending has been elevated to an art form. When the movie “Cocktail” came out, bartenders sought out the ability to twirl bottles and throw them up in the air as the bottle pours a perfect shot before it lands softly in their hand. Few can argue this is something not the everyday Joe can do.
Whether you aspire to the “Cocktail” fame made popular by Tom Cruise, or if you just want to have an impressive home bar, this book will explore all aspects of tending bar.
We’ll tell you how to have a well-stocked home bar and a well-stocked commercial bar. We’ll explain some of the terminology associated with partaking of alcoholic beverages and provide you with many of the most popular recipes requested on Spring Break or in your local pub.
Better than that, we’ll give you some pretty impressive bar tricks you can use and some cutting edge jokes that will have your customers or friends rolling on the floor – and not just because they just did their 10th tequila shot!
Bartending for Beginners will be everything you need and more. So, let’s get started in the bar business!
0% of buyers would recommend this product to a friend
0% of buyers would buy this product again
0% of buyers experienced acceptable delivery time
0% of buyers said this product arrived in the described condition
This item has still not been delivered.
Reviewed August 27, 2012
Emswiler Enterprises Refund Policy
For physical products.
Customers have 30 days from date of shipment in which to return a product.
The product must be in the condition received, with no damage, properly packaged, and in resalable condition.
The customer pays postage to return the product to:
65 N Church St #2
Spring City, Pa 19475
When received by me, if all the conditions are met, I will have Triple Clicks refund the SALE PRICE ONLY.
For digital products.
Customer have 30 days from date of notification of download link to get a replacement for a defective product. Please attempt to download a second time to make sure it is the product and not the download that was defective. If there is a problem with the download I will email an attachment with the digital file from one I have on my computer that I know is good.
Thank you for your patience and patronage.
10 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.13
Direct Commission (DC): $0.06
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.05
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.02
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 10.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.06 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.