Photoshop is one of the premier graphic software packages used by a lot of people. Here you
will find an introduction on what the Adobe graphic software is about and how you can use it for
your projects. You will be able to learn the secrets that can help you master this software so that
your projects will appeal to others.
Photoshop is not one of those software programs where you can easily start on your own. You
may want to take your time while using it because you don’t want to go too fast while learning
the ropes. You will learn how to add images, and other tips that you need to know in order to
become a professional in graphics.
There are so many things to do with this graphic software, but it’s important to know the basics
first before you start diving into more advanced features and functions. When you learn to do
one thing, you can move on to other tasks.
In order to get started, you must open the Photoshop software. You will see the Photoshop
desktop. Within the desktop, you will find the following categories: title bar, menu bar, options
bar, status bar, toolbox, image window and palettes.
Within the title bar, you will see the name of the software, along with the most recent name of
the file (if there is one). Each time a file is created, the extension will end with “.psd”.
The menu bar will have different commands to use for your file, such as edit, image, layer,
select, view). There are other commands, but the commands mentioned are some of the ones
that are used most often. You will find the options bar above the menus.
The toolbox bar has tools that are used for images that are in the graphics software. You can
only use one tool at a time. In order to activate it, you must click on the corresponding icon.
These tools are used for many of the Photoshop projects. Here are some brief details on the ones
that most people use:
· Hand – Dragged in order to move an image around.
· Move – To move a certain area, you must click and drag.
· Zoom – Zoom in and out by clicking or dragging.
· Crop – To do this, you must click and drag that certain area; to execute the crop, press
Enter; to cancel the crop, use the Escape key.
· Marquee – The selected images will be clicked and drug
· Type – Using the type tool, click the image where you want to include type.
· Brush – Used for painting brush strokes.
· Eraser – Gets rids of areas that have solid colors.
· Dodge – This tool is used for to lighten any picture wherever you select it.
· Burn – This tool is used to make certain areas on your image darker.
· Wand – This tool is used for colored areas. You can use it to select, erase, color or
At one point or another, you will use these tools from the toolbox bar. They can help you when
you’re creating images, designs or other drawings. The more you use them, the easier it will be
for you to utilize them when the time comes. They can help to enhance the beauty of your work.
You can use palettes to do different things with Photoshop. You can show or hide certain ones
by going to the window menu and selecting a palette name. Palettes are placed into different
For instance, one group would consist of layers, channels and paths. If you need to move a
palette group, you can do so by dragging the blue bar that is located at the top of the group. If
you want to shrink a palette group, click on the blue bar twice. Using the close box (“X”), you
can hide a palette group if you wish.
The palettes have tabs and they can be moved around by dragging them. If you don’t want to do
that, then the palettes can be mixed into other groups. Or if you want to place them in a default
setting, you can do that also.
This graphics software also has rulers that you can use to see the measurements of your image.
You will be able to tell whether it’s too big or too small. If you want to change the size, click on
the ruler twice, or you can use the “Preferences” command. You can change the measurement
from pixels to inches.
Using the status bar, you will have information regarding the current file that you’re working on.
You will be able to view and use one of the tools. The status bar shows which tool that you have
chosen to work with.
Grab Your Copy For Only . . . $9.95 I know you will get something from this well written eBook!
Remember: Knowledge is power - And Great Knowledge is Powerful. When reading an eBook can
MOVE you - Isn’t that feeling worth the price of the wonderful read? ENJOY! APPLY! SHARE!
There haven't been any reviews for PHOTOSHOP SECRETS - YOU'VE PAID HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS FOR IT - DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO USE IT yet.
VILLAGESHOPPER - DONALD J THORN Refund Policy
VILLAGE SHOPPER RETURN POLICY:
THE CUSTOMER HAS 30 DAYS FROM THE ORDER DATE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT
THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY AND IN RESALABLE CONDITION
IT MUST BE PROPERLY PACKAGED AND THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN POSTAGE
SEND RETURNS TO:
909 NORTH PEGGY DRIVE
ROBINSON, TX 76706
IF THE ITEM HAS BEEN OPENED BUT UNHARMED IN ANY WAY, PROPERLY PACKAGED AND
RETURNED IN RESALABLE CONDITION AND CUSTOMER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE, WHEN RECEIVED,
VILLAGESHOPPER WILL TELL TRIPLECLICKS TO REFUND SALE PRICE ONLY WITHOUT POSTAGE
IF THERE WAS A PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE - IT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF THE SOFTWARE IS
DEFECTIVE IN ANY WAY. A RETURN SOFTWARE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT AS REPLACEMENT.
WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND WILL GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO
SEE THAT THIS HAPPENS. WE WILL REPLACE DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE OR REFUND THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE UPON RECEIPT OF SUCH ITEMS - REFUNDS COME FROM TRIPLECLICKS.
73 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.97
Direct Commission (DC): $0.44
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.39
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.15
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 73.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.44 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.