â€¢Powerful food enzyme and digestive aid that is made from pineapple.
â€¢Anti-inflammatory - inhibits the release of chemicals that cause inflammation and pain.
â€¢400 mg of high quality bromelain per capsule.
Protein-Digesting Enzymes from Pineapple Plant
Bromelain is the name of a group of potent protein-digesting enzymes found in the pineapple plant. This popular tropical fruit has long been known to have medicinal properties, and in 1957 it was discovered that bromelain, which is concentrated in the stem of the plant, was the active ingredient responsible for its numerous beneficial effects.
Since that time, hundreds of research studies have scientifically verified the health benefits of bromelain. The research shows that these benefits are not solely due to the protein-digesting action; other compounds within bromelain combine in a multi-factorial way that is yet to be fully explained.
The Benefits of Bromelain
The main health areas in which bromelain has proven to be effective are as an anti-inflammatory, in reducing the time needed for wound healing, and as an aid to digestion. It is particularly valuable for the latter when the pancreas is producing insufficient amounts of digestive enzymes due to illness. But it is in the two formerâ€”often relatedâ€”areas that bromelain is of most importance.
Assistance With Wound Healing
Bromelain seems to work via two differing pathways. First, bromelain inhibits the release of chemicals that cause inflammation and pain, and second, it stimulates the breakdown of a protein-complex called fibrin, which is one of the contributors to blood clotting.
The presence of fibrin hinders good blood circulation and prevents injured tissue from draining effectively. Thus, the reduction in inflammation and the breakdown of fibrin combine to allow blood to flow more easily to and from injured parts of the body, allowing healing to progress more quickly and less painfully.
Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Apart from wound healing, the anti-inflammatory action of bromelain is also useful for reducing the pain and joint stiffness of chronic arthritis, easing the pain and swelling associated with gout, and helping sufferers of carpal tunnel syndrome.
It has even been used to successfully treat chronic bronchitis and other respiratory conditions by reducing inflammation of membranes and reducing fluid retention. Women suffering from painful periods and those people with an overactive bladder may also benefit from the anti-inflammatory action of bromelain.
Best of all, the many benefits of bromelain come with a very low risk of side effects, even at high dosages.
Label Information and Ingredients:
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule after each meal or, as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)
Ingredients Per Serving % DV
Bromelain (2400 GDU's/g)** (pineapple [Ananas comosus stem] enzyme) 400 mg *
* Daily Value Not Established
Notes: **GDU's (Gelatin Digestion Units) measure the digestive activity of an enzyme ingredient.
Other Ingredients: May contain one or more of the following: cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.
Contains No Added: sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED
There haven't been any reviews for Bromelain (400 mg) yet.
R and D's Vitamin Store Refund Policy
For items damaged during shipment: Please, contact us within 30 days of the day of shipment. A new item or a full refund (minus shipping) will be processed immediately.
For non-defective items: A non-defective item has a 20% restocking fee, and must be returned within 30 days of purchase. It must be in its original packaging.
Rudy's Vitamin Shop
10356 Lakeshore Dr.
Apple Valley, Ca. 92308
121 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.61/$1.61 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $0.72/$0.72 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.64/$0.64 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.24/$0.24 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Health & Wellness department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 121.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.72 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.