Acidophilus - Not All Bacteria is Bad
There are over 100,000 billion viable bacteria in your digestive system made up of some 400 different kinds. Maintaining a proper balance between â€œfriendlyâ€ bacteria and bad bacteria is important to good health.
With the explosive use of antibiotics today, many people may experience unexpected side effects as the good bacteria are destroyed along with disease causing bacteria. Along with decreased digestive function, you may also experience gas, bloating, toxicity, or bad breath. This also leaves the system vulnerable to an overgrowth of candida.
Restore Digestive System to Proper Balance
Vitabaseâ€™s Acidophilus (also known as Lactobacillus acidophilus or L. acidophilus) is a probiotic. Probiotics are dietary supplements containing live bacteria taken orally to restore beneficial bacteria to the body. These supportive bacteria can help restore the digestive system to a proper balance and reduce or eliminate many undesired side effects. By suppressing destructive yeasts and bacteria, a healthy balance is achieved providing you with maximum benefits.
Ongoing research has revealed a number of possible uses for Acidophilus. Acidophilus works to break down food in the small intestine and leads to the production of lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, as well as other products which help suppress detrimental organisms. Acidophilus also helps produce lactase, an enzyme which breaks down milk sugar (lactase) into simple sugars. This may aid individuals with lactose intolerance. This helpful bacteria is also key in production of vitamin K.
There is strong research to show that L. Acidophilus may be helpful in dealing with bacterial vaginosis. Other uses include the possible reduction or prevention of some diarrheas and alleviation of irritable bowel syndrome symptoms and, possibly, inflammatory bowel disease (such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis).
500 Million Viable Cells Per Capsule
Everyone needs these helpful bacteria. Acidophilus helps synthesize important vitamins, nutrients, and enzymes. Vitabaseâ€™s Acidophilus Capsules contain a minimum of 500 million viable cells per capsule. Lactobacilli acidophilus and L. burglaricus will help you maintain and restore normal intestinal flora.
Restore your digestive systemâ€™s health using Vitabaseâ€™s Acidophilus Capsules. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means you can order with confidence. Label Information and Ingredients:
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one capsule, two (2) to three (3) times daily, during meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)
Ingredients Per Serving % DV
Lactobacilli blend (L.acidophilus La-14, L. bulgaricus Lb-64) (500 Million viable cells per serving) 7 mg *
* Daily Value Not Established
Notes: The Lactobacillus strains used in this blend are produced exclusively by Danisco, a world leader in probiotics.
Danisco's probiotic strains are stabilized using a patented poly matrix system (patent # 6,653,062) that provides shelf stability at normal room temperature. No refrigeration required.
Each Bio-Enhanced, Acid Resistant Strain (BEARS) has been specifically designed to survive stomach acid secretions during digestion. BEARS eliminates the need for enteric coating by preventing the destruction of viable cells that occurs when weaker strains are exposed to an acid environment.
Other Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, water), rice flour, microcrystalline cellulose, silica and magnesium stearate. Contains milk.
Contains No Added: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavor.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED
There haven't been any reviews for Acidophilus yet.
R and D's Vitamin Store Refund Policy
For items damaged during shipment: Please, contact us within 30 days of the day of shipment. A new item or a full refund (minus shipping) will be processed immediately.
For non-defective items: A non-defective item has a 20% restocking fee, and must be returned within 30 days of purchase. It must be in its original packaging.
Rudy's Vitamin Shop
10356 Lakeshore Dr.
Apple Valley, Ca. 92308
115 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.54/$1.54 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $0.69/$0.69 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.62/$0.62 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.23/$0.23 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Health & Wellness department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 115.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.69 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.