Calcium and Magnesium â€“ Critical for Good Health
Two vital elements for good health are calcium and magnesium, yet studies show that many Americans do not get the magnesium they need from their diets while nearly half fail to get the needed calcium. Why are these two minerals so important and what can they mean for your good health?
Most of us know that calcium is needed for strong bones and teeth, but did you know that the most abundant mineral in the body is also important for helping the heart, nerves, muscles and other body systems work properly?
According to the National Institutes of Health, it is not unusual for many individuals to consume less than half the calcium they need for building and maintaining healthy bones. Heavy use of caffeine such as in coffee, large intake of sodium phosphates found in carbonated drinks, and alcohol can decrease the calcium the body retains.
Calcium and Magnesium Deficiencies Can Cause Health Problems
Getting enough calcium in the diet is important for helping prevent a number of health issues. Research has shown calcium may impact conditions such as osteoporosis, hypoarathyroidism, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, stroke, colon issues, obesity, tooth and gum disease and insomnia. Calcium is the most plentiful mineral in the body. To function properly, calcium must be accompanied by several other nutrients including Vitamins A, C, D and K, phosphorus and magnesium.
Like calcium, magnesium contributes to the structure of bones and teeth but is also very important for every organ especially the heart, muscles and kidneys. Perhaps its most important jobs are activating enzymes, contributing to energy production and regulating calcium levels along with copper, zinc, potassium, vitamin D and other nutrients.
Getting enough magnesium may help conventional treatments for asthma and emphysema, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), diabetes, fibromyalgia, heart disease, high blood pressure, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), menopause, migraine headaches, osteoporosis and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Includes Highest Calcium Calcium Citrate
The Calcium and Magnesium Citrates formula from Vitabase includes high quality and easily absorbed nutrients. In addition to calcium and magnesium you also get Vitamins D and K and boron and betaine. Boron has been shown in post-menopausal women to slow the loss of calcium and magnesium in the urine. Betaine is beneficial for cardiovascular health.
Label Information and Ingredients:
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take four (4) tablets daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Serving Size: 4 Tablet(s)
Ingredients Per Serving % DV
Calcium (as citrate, hydroxyapatite) 750 mg 75%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 125 iu 31%
Vitamin K (as phylloquinone) 50 mcg 63%
Magnesium (as citrate,oxide) 500 mg 125%
Boron (as citrate, aspartate, glycinate) 3 mg *
Betaine Hydrochloride 50 mg *
* Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: May contain one or more of the following: magnesium stearate, cellulose, modified cellulose gum, vegetable stearin, dicalcium phosphate, silica, and food glaze.
Contains No Added: sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED
There haven't been any reviews for Calcium & Magnesium Citrates yet.
R and D's Vitamin Store Refund Policy
For items damaged during shipment: Please, contact us within 30 days of the day of shipment. A new item or a full refund (minus shipping) will be processed immediately.
For non-defective items: A non-defective item has a 20% restocking fee, and must be returned within 30 days of purchase. It must be in its original packaging.
Rudy's Vitamin Shop
10356 Lakeshore Dr.
Apple Valley, Ca. 92308
80 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.07/$1.07 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $0.48/$0.48 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.43/$0.43 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.16/$0.16 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Health & Wellness department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 80.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.48 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.