Cholesterol Support with Policosanol
Americans' awareness of cholesterol and its potential negative effects on good health has greatly improved in recent years. Too much LDL ("bad") cholesterol and too little HDL ("good") cholesterol can result in the build up of cholesterol deposits in arteries leading to coronary heart disease or stroke.
When diet and exercise are not enough to help you control your cholesterol, Cholesterol Support may provide you a viable, natural approach.
The Most Complete Combination Available
Cholesterol Support is an excellent choice for those wanting to maintain healthy cholesterol levels naturally. This unique formula contains policosanol, tocotrienols, gugulipids, soy isoflavones and B vitamins.
Policosanol is perhaps one of the most exciting additions to cholesterol treatment. Derived from the coating on sugar cane, policosanol is now approved for treating cholesterol in two dozen countries. Because policosanol is a blood-thinning agent, those already on warfarin (Coumadin) and hemophiliacs should be cautious in its use.
Tocotrienols have been shown to be effective nutritional agents to treat high cholesterol in recent research programs.
Gugulipids have long been used in Ayurvedic medicine to prevent atherosclerosis. They appear to be effective in lowering blood levels of both total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol, possibly by stimulating the liver to remove LDL from the bloodstream.
Phosphatidylcholine, also known as Lecithin, was shown in a 1999 study to improve metabolism of cholesterol in the digestive system.
Soy isoflavones have been shown in studies to reduce total cholesterol over 9% and LDL cholesterol by almost 13%. Good HDL cholesterol was raised over 2%.
Artichokes contain 'cynarin' which creates support for lowering cholesterol.
Garlic has also been shown to improve the HDL/LDL ratio.
If you are looking for natural support for good cholesterol levels, Cholesterol Support is a complete product. Proven, natural supplements may help you protect your body from the harmful effects of unhealthy cholesterol levels.
Label Information and Ingredients:
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) tablets daily at mealtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Serving Size: 3 Tablet(s)
Ingredients Per Serving % DV
Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate) 200 mg 1000%
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCL) 25 mg 1250%
Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 417%
Chromium (as polynicotinate) (1) 200 mcg 167%
Inositol 50 mg *
Policosanol (from 18 mg of policosanol complex) (2) 10 mg *
Plant Sterols (3) 800 mg *
Tocotrienols 5 mg *
Guggulipid (Standardized to 2.5% [12.5 mg] guggulsterones) 500 mg *
Soy Bean Extract (Glycine max) (Standardized to 2.5-3.5% [6.25-8.75 mg] isoflavones) (4) 250 mg *
Phosphatidylcholine 20 mg *
Pantethine (5) 50 mg *
Oat Bran 200 mg *
Garlic 50 mg *
Grape Seed Extract 5 mg *
Artichoke Extract (6) 25 mg *
* Daily Value Not Established
Notes: (1)From ChromeMateÂ®.
(2)From Policosanol Plusâ„¢.
Other Ingredients: May contain one or more of the following: magnesium stearate, cellulose, vegetable stearin, dicalcium phosphate and silica.
Contains No Added: sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED
There haven't been any reviews for Cholesterol Support yet.
R and D's Vitamin Store Refund Policy
For items damaged during shipment: Please, contact us within 30 days of the day of shipment. A new item or a full refund (minus shipping) will be processed immediately.
For non-defective items: A non-defective item has a 20% restocking fee, and must be returned within 30 days of purchase. It must be in its original packaging.
Rudy's Vitamin Shop
10356 Lakeshore Dr.
Apple Valley, Ca. 92308
212 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $2.82/$2.82 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $1.27/$1.27 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $1.13/$1.13 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.42/$0.42 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Health & Wellness department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 212.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $1.27 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.