How To Make Money Without Leaving Your House!
An Insider’s Guide
by Richard Dean
Be Your Own Boss!
Table of Contents:
OVERVIEW Make Money Without Leaving Your House
BEING YOUR OWN BOSS
THE CONTINGENT WORKFORCE
CHOOSING YOUR HOME-BASED CAREER
RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO GET STARTED
OVERVIEW OF Make Money Without Leaving Your house
When Ronald Reagan took the oath of office for the Presidency in January of 1981, one of his earliest
pledges was to make life a little easier for the small business person. Reagan believed that America was
founded on the backs of intrepid folks who took a chance and gambled everything they had on a chance to
start fresh. Small business today is the embodiment of that idea.
Less regulation and lower taxes during the former California governors first term in office sent the number
of small business formations skyward and the industry, despite increased taxes and regulation, has never
looked back. Today, as much as ever, there are outstanding opportunities in the small business market.
Think about it. Big business puts out a controlled product that appeals to the masses. When selling
nationwide, little attention is paid to particular regional differences. Small business fills this void. Its not
necessary, in an environment of lower overhead and more flexibility, to have a product that necessarily
appeals to the masses. You might produce T-shirts and apparel with local slogans and insignia on them out
of your own home. This product will likely appeal to the locals and certainly may have some fascination
for tourists, too. Its not something a major company is likely to fashion because of its limited audience
attraction. But you dont need to sell as many units to operate a successful small business.
There are numerous examples of small businesses having local flavor that became an overnight sensation
nationally. Ben and Jerrys ice cream was a Vermont tradition that suddenly caught on big everywhere.
Numerous franchises and grocery distribution outlets later, the original owners are ready to cash in big
Perhaps you have that kind of ambition. It may be that your idea for a home-based business may have a
national market. Its wiser to start smaller if you dont have a lot of initial capital. If you have access to
capital, thats a different story. Wayne Huzienga, owner of the Blockbuster video stores, borrowed heavily
to finance his outlets. The first store didnt make any money. But he believed in his idea to have numerous
video copies available for two or three nights at a time. He thought people would pay a little more for this
kind of convenience. The first ten stores didnt make any money. Neither did the first 100 stores. But
Huzienga knew Americans. Suddenly the profits started to come and Blockbuster has developed into a
commercial trademark for most shopping outlets in this country.
But you dont have to make it that big to be a financial success. You can make thousands of dollars a week
from your own home without having to invest very much capital for business start-up.
80% of buyers would recommend this product to a friend
100% of buyers would buy this product again
80% of buyers experienced acceptable delivery time
80% of buyers said this product arrived in the described condition
have not received product.
Reviewed March 28, 2013
Sukhothai e-Products Refund Policy
Digital Products (E-Books, Softwares) returns are not accepted. However we can resend the same if found any errors in downloading or file missing. All complaints and suggestions can be send to email@example.com. The Digital Products will be mailed to you within 2 working days after the receipt of all successful orders. We value your opinion.
For other NON-digital products the customer must contact Sukhothai e-Products (firstname.lastname@example.org) for return authorization prior to returning any merchandise. Merchandise must be returned in saleable condition in order to receive refund. Shipping costs are not refundable. Product returns cannot be accepted after 15 days of purchase.
9 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $0.12
Direct Commission (DC): $0.05
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.05
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.02
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 9.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.05 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.