This volume, which is the first of the set, deals with the essentials of cooking as well as the preparation of cereals, breads and hot breads.
In Parts 1 and 2, you will learn about the selection, buying, and care of food, as well as other matters that will lead to familiarity with terms used in cooking and to efficiency in the preparation of food. In Cereals we discussed the cooking and serving of cereals of all kinds.
In Breads we described all the ingredients required for bread and rolls of every kind as well as the processes and recipes to be followed in making and baking them.
Utensils for the preparation of food, as well as labor-saving devices, are described, so as to enable beginners in the art of cooking to become acquainted with them quickly.
In addition, this volume contains breakfast, luncheon, and dinner menus that will enable you to put into practical, every-day use many of the recipes given.
ESSENTIALS OF COOKING
The Problem of Food
Selection of Food
Digestion and Absorption of Food
Preparation of Food
Methods of Cooking
Heat for Cooking
Utensils for Cooking
Preparing Foods for Cooking
Order of Work
Table for Cooking Foods
Care of Food
Menus and Recipes
Terms Used in COOKING
Production, Composition, and Selection
Cereals as a Food
Preparation of Cereals for the Table
Indian Corn, or Maize
Rye, Buckwheat, and Millet
Prepared, or Ready-to-Eat, Cereals
Importance of Bread as Food
Ingredients for Bread Making
Utensils for Bread Making
Making the Dough
Care of the Rising Dough
Kneading the Dough
Shaping the Dough Into Loaves
Baking the Bread
Use of the Bread Mixer
Recipes for Rolls, Buns, and Biscuits
Hot Breads in the Diet
Principal Requirements for Hot Breads
Hot-Bread Utensils and Their Use
Preparing the Hot-Bread Mixture
Baking the Hot-Bread Mixture
Serving Hot Breads
Miscellaneous Hot-Bread Recipes
Utilizing Left-Over Hot Breads
There haven't been any reviews for The Complete Library of Cooking Vol-1 yet.
RaajjeDigi (Maldives), Inc Refund Policy
Digital Products (eBooks) returns are not accepted. However we can resend the same if found any errors in downloading or file missing. Please whitelist email@example.com to ensure you receive your book. All complaints and suggestions can be sending to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Digital Products will be mailed you within 24 hours (24/7) after the receipt of all successful orders. We Value your business.
239 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $3.19/$3.19 SO
Direct Commission (DC): $1.44/$1.44 SO
TC Executive Pool (EP): $1.28/$1.28 SO
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.48/$0.48 SO
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 239.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $1.44 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.