Do you remember those days as a kid pasting newspaper clippings onto paper and bundling dozens of papers together with some fancy ribbon or a string? Do you also remember all of your hard work falling apart two months later?
Now there's a grown up way to save and preserve your treasures: Scrapbooking.
The concept behind scrapbooking hasn't changed since grade school. You can still place photographs, newspaper clippings, poems, and tickets into your scrapbook to display and preserve your memories.
The best thing about scrapbooking is that although there are a plethora of scrapbooking supplies available on the market, you really don't need a lot to make your very first scrapbook. Basically, all you need to scrapbook is an album, some glue, a pair of scissors, and some photographs or newspaper clippings. Any fabric, ribbon, or bits of leftovers from other projects can be used to embellish your scrapbook.
As you get more acquainted with scrapbooking, you will find products that save you time and frustration. Many of these products are well worth the extra cost. At the top of this list is an exacto knife. This strong and versatile blade allows you to cut almost anything into any shape. When the blade is dull, the end is simply broken off to reveal another sharp tip. Just be sure to place the object you plan to cut onto a mat or wad or newspaper before using the exacto knife. Otherwise, the knife will cut right through your picture and into your scrapbook page or dining room table.
The next best tool is a pair of tweezers. Trying to pick up and place small gluey pieces is a hassle. Tweezers, though not very high tech, allow you to move pieces without touching them.
Speaking of gluey pieces, various glues and affixing options are available. These quick and less messy options include glue dots, two-sided tape, Xyron, acid free photo tabs, and polypropylene corners.
To increase the preservation of your scrapbook and your treasures, look for albums with acid free, lignin free pages. Both acid and lignin accelerate photo fading and general deterioration. Lignin is a chemical found naturally in the cell walls of plants. If the lignin is not removed in the paper manufacturing process, the chemical will cause the paper product to gradually yellow and crumble. Lignin and acid free products come in virtually any color and texture.
There haven't been any reviews for 101 STEPS SCRAPBOOKING EXPOSED! yet.
VISAVIS ONLINE STORE Refund Policy
You'll absolutely love our products and services.
However, you're fully protected by a money-back return polic but with 10% return cost against purchase price.
Here's how it works...
If for some reason you're dissatisfied at any time during the first 5 days after purchase, simply return all products we delivered to you, delete all digital video, audio, and text files you obtained from us, and ask for a refund as mentioned above. You'll get your money back. That's a firm promise and commitment.
If for some reason you're dissatisfied 6 days or more days after purchasing using a multi-payment option (such as monthly or 3-pay), simply return all products we delivered to you, delete all digital video, audio, and text files you obtained from us, and ask for a refund of any part of the purchase price you have paid in the last 30 days. We will refund that portion of the purchase price.
In order to obtain a full or partial refund under this policy, physical products should be shipped at your expense to the address listed below, must include your purchase information (such as a copy of your receipt) so that we can make a refund, and the products should be in merchantable condition (i.e. we could resell them because they're in good condition). Returned physical products are subject to a re-stocking fee equivalent to 0 % of the purchase price.
E-mail your refund requests to support at ECAsupport@tripleclicks.com. Please include the words %u201CRefund Request%u201D in the subject line of your e-mail.
Send your written refund requests by mail to:
5945 Cornhusker Hwy, Suite A
Lincoln, NE 68507 USA
Ph 402-434-8480, Fax 402-434-8483
To serve you and other customers better in the future, we request (but do not require) that you tell us why you want a refund. We want satisfied customers.
Please remember that asking for a refund but continuing to use the products purchased from us is the same thing as stealing and may also violate applicable intellectual property rights law.
This Returns Policy was last updated on 17-07-2010.
146 VP (VersaPoints)
Commission Volume (CV): $1.95
Direct Commission (DC): $0.88
TC Executive Pool (EP): $0.78
Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) $0.29
SO = If part of a Standing Order
• To promote this item, refer prospective customers to:
• To promote ALL of this ECA's listings, refer customers to:
• To promote ALL listings assigned to the Digital Downloads department, refer customers to:
You have 0 VersaPoints so far this month. Earn 146.00 more VP with a purchase of this product or with a sale to a personally referred TripleClicks member. A sale will also earn you a $0.88 Direct Commission.
• The more VP you earn each month, the higher your SFI commissions can go. See the Benefits Chart at the SFI Affiliate Center for complete details.
• Share information about this product via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail, and other social networking sites. Just click the "SHARE IT!" button above.
• For a personalized, print-ready QR Code Flyer for this product, click HERE.
• You can also include this product within a shared, saved search promotion link to share in e-mails, business blogs, and your personal and business Websites. Simply search for a group of products to promote, using any or all filters and sorts you want. Then click the "SHARE THESE RESULTS" button on the right side of the page above the filters to generate a unique, short (tcgo.info) URL. Use this URL to promote this group of products. NOTE: Embed a saved search within a QR Code flyer for more flexibility!
• For beginner, intermediate, and advanced methods, strategies, and aids designed to help you generate TripleClicks sales, click HERE.