Natural Pain Management
You Save: 37 (92%)
Item No: 118952
You are probably wondering at this point -
"Why should I throw out all my painkillers and just do what is suggested in this eBook? What if you are wrong and I end up suffering more than ever!"
I want to stress to all readers of this sales letter that Natural Pain Management is a manual that discusses your options and alternatives. In some cases this might mean using a combination of both natural and allopathic solutions for pain.
The key is to open your mind up to new (and sometimes very old) herbal remedies, body therapies and lifestyle changes that have been known to transform victims into pain-free functioning members of society again.
In Natural Pain Management I do not dismiss the value of analgesic painkillers entirely. These are the over-the-counter remedies that are readily available at your drug-store.
You will learn -
* All about Aspirin and how it came to be the number one pain killer in the world
* What percentage of people in society are in danger of becoming allergic to aspirin
* Why you should avoid giving your children aspirin!
* The relationship between aspirin and developing asthma
* Who should take Aspirin and who should avoid it like the plague!
* What is Reye's syndrome and how does it relate to taking aspirin?
* The many different names that acetaminophen, a widely used and generally available analgesic goes under
* What common over the counter painkiller is made from coal tar and therefore potentially carcinogenic?
* Which over-the-counter medications causes the LEAST stomach irritation
* Why it is way too easy to develop liver damage taking Paracetamol or Tylenol
* The chronically annoying medical conditions that the British Medical Journal Lancet found were caused by the use of Paracetamol!
* The damage that painkillers like Advil, Nuprin and Naproxen can cause to your heart and cardiovascular system if you are not careful
* The painkiller that has been found to cause extreme internal bleeding in the intestines and that may also be linked to the development of Crohn's disease
* The relationship between over-the-counter NSAIDS and sudden kidney failure!
...And everything else essential to know about pain killers that do NOT need a prescription.
If you want to talk about side effects then things get even scarier when I start discussing the fall-out from taking more powerful pain killing drugs that you need a prescription from a doctor!
In Natural Pain Management I give you the full run-down on opiate and narcotic based drugs (that are only available by prescription or illegally on the street) including crucial things you need to know such as --
* The name of the most commonly prescribed opiate drug that sixty percent of doctors prescribe for chronic pain.
* The permanent damage to your nervous system that can be caused by Demerol intake
* How taking Vicodin can cause a lack of sex drive and impotence
* Why taking too much Vicodin becomes quickly useless for treating pain
* Why becoming addicted to Vicodin is almost an incurable condition that can affect the quality of your life adversely for the rest of your life
* The dangerous blackouts and hallucinations caused by this common treatment for drugs
* Why addiction is not considered to be as serious a threat to your health as it should be
* The most addictive of the opiate drugs that is often bought on the street and even injected because it is so hard to quit - even after you are out of pain
...and more life saving information about pain killer side effects, addiction and fatality risks if you take them every day!
Do You Want Off the Merry-Go-Round Of Pain Killer Dependence?
The Cure Does Not Have to Be Worse Than The Pain!
Read ALL About Your Options in "Natural Pain Management"
In Natural Pain Management you will find all kinds of solutions for dealing with your pain without risking your life including -
* How massage can be used as a pain relief strategy
* The "gate control" theory and how it can be applied to your daily natural pain management strategy
* The natural pain therapy that has been found to be the most successful when it comes to treating back pain - no it is not massage! The answer may surprise you!
* The numerous benefits of Swedish massage and including a discussion of how it can reduce pain, swelling, strains and stiffness
* The massage therapy that leaves 95% of people feeling better after they have had one
* How deep muscle massage can relieve long term pain even if you find it painful and why it may be worth the short term agony to go through Rolfing or similar deep tissue manipulations
* The natural pain therapy that has been very successful when it comes to treating the pain of kidney stones and gallstones
* Why Thai massage is a therapy that many compare to doing an hour of Yoga
* A complete discussion of acupuncture and how it is used to cure pain and restore energy
* The pain therapy that has been used very successfully to treat pains associated with cancer
* The most effective way to get your body to release neurotransmitters and neuro-hormones in order to treat chronic pain
* How you can use acupuncture bands to treat pain that does not go away
* How hypnosis can be used to treat pain and a discussion about just how effective it actually is as a therapy
* How to use hypnosis therapies to quit bad habits (like smoking or overeating) so that the general health of your body supports the natural mechanisms in your body that can inhibit pain
* How an obsessive or addictive personality can contribute to the perpetration of pain
* The natural pain therapy that is so successful that it is actually used to treat ailments instead of anesthetic in some cultures!
* How to find a suitable hypnotist or hypnotherapist in your area!
* How you can quickly and easily learn self-hypnosis as a technique for managing your pain
* The natural bark that you can take that has the same ingredient in it as aspirin!
* How consuming hot peppers can take the heat out of searing pain
* The Asian tree resin that is known as a strong anti-inflammatory and treatment for asthma
* Why eating cherries can be a strong component of a pain relief strategy!
* How ginger can be used to help deal with the pain of osteoporosis
* How this common bright yellow Indian spice can help deal with both chronic and acute inflammation
* How to decide, out of the 80 massage therapies that are available - which is best for you!
* Why you should not be afraid to find new ways to deal with your pain --- because you have nothing to lose but your pain!
* What to do when "pain" becomes your best friend a reason to take painkillers
...And many more great solutions for dealing with your pain in a way that is not, in the long term cause you even more pain and chronic health problems!
You might also be interested in...