Z--Kindle Wireless e-Reader, 6-inch Display w/E-Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is the world's best-selling e-reader. Itâ€™s also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. And with this latest generation of Kindle, it's even better:
* 30% lighter, less than 6 ounces
* 18% smaller body, same 6" screen size - Fits in your pocket
* Most advanced E Ink display, reads like paper
* Read in Bright Sunlight â€“ No glare
* Battery Life of Up to One Month â€“ A single charge lasts up to one month with wireless off
* Store up to 1,400 books or 2GB internal
* Built in Wi-Fi - Get books in 60 seconds
* Massive book selection, over 800,000 titles are $9.99 or less
* New - Borrow Kindle books from your public library
For complete details, click HERE.
A GREAT GIFT IDEA!
Display: Amazon's 6" diagonal electronic paper display, optimized with proprietary waveform and font technology, 600 x 800 pixel resolution at 167 ppi, 16-level gray scale.
Size (in inches): 7.5" x 4.8" x 0.335"
Weight: 8.5 ounces (241 grams)
System Requirements: None, because it's wireless and doesn't require a computer
Storage: 4GB internal (approximately 3GB available for user content)
Battery Life: A single charge lasts for up to a month with wireless off; keep wireless always on and it lasts for up to 3 weeks. Battery life will vary based on wireless usage, such as shopping the Kindle Store and downloading content
Charge Time: Fully charges in approximately 4.5 hours via the included U.S. power adapter
USB Port: USB 2.0 (micro-B connector) for connection to the Kindle U.S. power adapter or optionally to connect to a PC or Macintosh computer
Audio: 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, rear-mounted stereo speakers
Content Formats Supported: Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, Audible (Audible Enhanced (AA, AAX)), MP3, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; HTML, DOC, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP through conversion.
Included Accessories; U.S. power adapter (supports 110V-240V), USB 2.0 cable, rechargeable battery
In the box:
* Kindle wireless reader
* Quick Start Guide
* USB 2.0 cable
Power adapter sold separately