Have you ever been envious of people who seem to have no end of
clever ideas, who are able to think quickly in any situation, or who seem
to have flawless memories? Could it be that they're just born smarter or
quicker than the rest of us? Or are there some secrets that they might
know that we don't?
- You seem to forget important things
- You have good ideas but they come too late
- You'd like to be better at solving problems
- You wish you could communicate better
- You'd like to be better at tuning out distractions
- You admire creative people and want to be more creative yourself
- You'd give anything to have a better overall approach to life's
then this book is for you. In it you will learn how the brain works in
general, the styles related to thinking, your own personal style, and how
you might train your brain to think better.
Our brains have vast potential - you may have heard that we only use
about 5% of our brains. That's true. But there are techniques we can
use to maximize our brain power. By the end of this book, you'll know a
lot more about how to maximize your thinking and even your life.