About the Product
* BOOST METABOLISM AND LOSE WEIGHT - This thyroid complex acts as a helper for your thyroid, supporting an increased metabolism and weight loss. Watch the pounds fall off on your way to a happy and healthier you.
* REDUCE BRAIN FOG & THINK CLEARLY- Tired of living in a mental fog? You will be amazed at how much better you can concentrate and focus when your thyroid is functioning properly due to our expert blend. Watch your productivity soar as you conquer daily tasks with ease.
* WAKE UP RESTED & STAY ENERGIZED - Are you sick and tired of being tired? This All-Natural Thyroid Support will give your thyroid gland the nutrients it craves, so you can wake up rested and stay energized throughout the day.
* CLEAN FORMULA - This Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO formula contains an all-natural blend of vitamins, minerals, herbs and amino acids crafted by experts in the field of modern nutritional science. Ingredients include: Vitamin B-12, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, molybdenum, l-tyrosine, schizandra, ashwagandha root, bladderwrack, & cayenne pepper. Effective for both men and women.
Symptoms of an Underactive Thyroid
- Weight gain
- Dry skin & hair
- Feeling tired or fatigued
- Joint pain
- Aches, pain or stiffness
- Increased sensitivity to cold
Ancient Wisdom Meets Modern Science with Zhou Nutrition's Thyroid Support
- L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that plays a key role in the production of the thyroid hormones Thyroxine and Triiodothyronine.
- Some individuals are unable to naturally produce sufficient levels of L-Tyrosine and must obtain it from outside sources.
- Iodine plays a vital role in the formation of thyroid hormones. Both Kelp and Bladderwrack provide naturally occurring levels of iodine.
- Schizandra and Ashwagandha have been used for centuries in Chinese Tradition. These herbs are thought to benefit individuals with an underactive thyroid.
- Cayenne is included for its potential benefits in helping to increase circulation ensuring that essential nutrients are effectively distributed throughout the body.
- Copper, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium and Zinc are essential minerals crucial for the production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function.
- B-12 plays an extremely important role in the body including normal thyroid functio