Get superior power protection for your entire home theater system with this Monster Cable PowerCenter 400 Surge Protector. With four color-coded, labeled 3-prong outlets, the PowerCenter HTS 400 provides easy connection to a Satellite receiver, TV, monitor or a DVD player! Its patented CleanPower Stage 1 Circuitry is designed to filter out dirty AC power from an air conditioner, microwave oven or a freezer so you can get high quality picture and sound from your home theater components.
The 121522-00 features SurgeGuard and Dual Mode Plus Disconnect Technology with audible alarm for maximum protection against power surges and spikes. Not only does the 121522-00 provide protection for your cable, antenna or satellite dish connections, but it also offers protection for your Satellite receiver phone connection.
* Four (4) Color-coded, labeled 3-prong outlets
* Patented CleanPower Stage 1 Circuitry
* SurgeGuard circuitry for superior suppression of harmful power surges and spikes
* Dual Mode Plus Disconnect Technology with audible alarm for secondary spikes
* Protects your flat screen TV, DVD player, AV receiver, cable/satellite boxes, etc.
* 24K gold contacts surge protection
* 24K gold contact angled flat Profile plug
* Resettable Thermal Circuit Breaker
* Power on/off button
* 8-foot high-current PowerLine 100 power cord
* Power Specifications--Rating: 125 VAC, 15A, 60 Hz; Joules: 1665
* LEDs: Protection ON; Ground OK
* Color-Coded Labeled Outlets: DVD (Red); Satellite/Receiver (Yellow); TV/Monitor (Dark green); Accessory (Light green)
* Coax/Phone Jacks: Antenna coax in; Antenna coax out; Satellite coax in; Satellite coax out; Cable TV coax in; Cable TV coax out; Phone/SAT in jack; Phone/SAT out jack
* Unit Dimensions: 1.5 x 4.75 x 7-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
IN THE BOX:
* Monster Cable PowerCenter 400 4-Outlet Surge Protector
* Coaxial video cable (43-inch length, approximate)