Comes with mp3 audio and FREE Bonus download! Healthy Eating, secrets to looking younger and feeling fantastic!
"Get In Shape, Stay Active, And Start Living A Healthy Life While Balancing Your Work, Home And Family Needs . . .
If you have no time in your day . . . If you don't know the difference between a barbell and a cowbell . . . You can find a way to add simple, quick exercises to your daily regimens for a slimmer waistline, increased energy, and a happier life!
It can be hard to get to the gym after a long day at work.
Your family expects you back as soon as possible. You're pent up in a cubicle all day, never able to stretch. Or constantly leaving for business trips.
Anyone who's ever been in your shoes knows it can be difficult to keep a regular workout routine.
The truth is, you can get exercise without working out.
Here's what you will learn...
* A new way to look at how you treat and care for your body
* 5 ways people end up looking older than they really are and how you can avoid it
* 3 questions you must ask yourself to honestly judge how fit you are
* The secret behind "slowly but surely" and how it can save the day for people on the go
* 5 reasons you'll never regret getting in shape
* The lowdown on HDL/LDL counts, your cholesterol, and the risks of being in the red zone
* If you're a woman, exercise can be one of your greatest weapons against osteoporosis
* How to prevent diabetes with exercise
* How being penny wise and pound foolish is a recipe for disaster.
* 3 ways to manage your workout program like you would manage a project in your office
* The secret to keeping up with your exercise routine when you start to get bored
* An easy way for you to make the transition to workout king or queen
* How to fit exercise routines into your work day
* Keeping your blood flowing inside your cubicle
* How to use your children to stay in shape
* How a good set of "traveling shoes" can keep the constant flier in shape
* 6 tips every traveler can use to stay in shape and keep your routine while away from home
* 6 exercises to use whenever you find yourself stuck without a gym
* 11 exercise tools you can take anywhere
* Warning! Not all exercise products do what they say! Read this and save your cash for something that does work
* How to use every exercise advantage possible while staying at hotels
* An easy way to motivate yourself to walk
* The secrets to eating for exercise success
* 4 "fitness friendly" hotel chains you should be on the lookout for
And more . . .