Gerian is a tool created with SFI affiliates and TripleClicks members in mind, to aid you in keeping track of promotional and affiliate information locally on your computers. It presents a central place on your desktop computer for recording key codes, promo efforts, and those hit tracking data that get reset weekly at SFI. It gives important reports with summary and graph options, and has built-in reminders for T-Time and hit tracking data downloads. By matching key codes in downloaded tracking data to those on the affiliate list it can give you a report of the hit/success ratio for your promotions.
Software General Features:
* Record all your key codes in one place, cross-referenced with local affiliate and hit tracking data.
* Download hit tracking data into a table for quick searches.
* Copy and paste Genealogy reports into a local affiliate list for quick offline reference.
* Download TCurrency, TCredit and MRP ledgers into local tables for quick offline reference.
* Maintain details on referral promotions and contacts.
* Get affiliate analysis report with graph showing enrollments by key codes.
* Get reminded for T-Time entry and hit tracking downloads, so you never forget.
* Flexible table querying and filtering.
* Purchase entitles you to one year of free upgrades.